Sydney Business School Bursary Scheme 2019
The UOW Sydney Business School Bursary Scheme is a 20% discount off the full tuition fee available to International students, commencing their first course at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong. The bursary is available for a student enrolled at the Sydney or Wollongong campus.
There is no limit on the number of Bursaries to be granted for students commencing in 2019 and they will be awarded at the time of offer.
Postgraduate programs are designed for individuals seeking to expand or deepen expertise, to build professional excellence or to enhance their leadership capabilities.
The Sydney Business School, which was established in 1997, builds on the traditional strength and reputation of the University of Wollongong (UOW). It is the graduate school of the Faculty of Business and offers high-quality postgraduate business programs at the Sydney CBD Campus located at Circular Quay and UOW’s Wollongong Campus.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
What You Need To Know About UOW Sydney Business School Bursary
Bursaries applications can be submitted throughout the year, as some of these bursaries do not have an appointed time of closing date, but for candidates applying UOW Sydney Business School Bursary Scheme are urged to send their applications ahead of time, so it reaches them before the closing date.
You do not have to make a separate application for a bursary, as it will be awarded automatically when you receive an offer for an eligible course and meet scholarship requirements. Applicants will receive a bursary notification and Terms and Conditions of their bursary at the same time as their offer of admission into their course.
Level/Field of study
Bursaries are available for pursuing master’s programme. Bursaries are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Number of Scholarships: There is no limit on the number of Bursaries to be granted for students commencing in 2019 and they will be awarded at the time of offer.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The bursary will apply to students from the following nationalities; Argentinian, Bangladeshi, Bolivian, Brazilian, Chinese, Cambodian, Chilean, Colombian, Ecuadorian, Ghanaian, Guyanese, Indian, Indonesian, Iranian, Kenyan, Mongolian, Myanmarese, Nepalese, Nigerian, Pakistani, Paraguayan, Peruvian, Sri Lankan, Surinamese, Thai, Turkish, Uruguayan, Venezuelan, Vietnamese and Zimbabwean.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The bursaries offer a 20% reduction of the tuition fee per trimester of the study of applied. Please note: This bursary only refers to students who were issued offers after the 20th August 2018
UOW Sydney Business School Bursary Scheme Eligibility:
Students commencing their first trimester of study with UOW, Sydney Business School for the following 16 subject Masters courses and meeting all other conditions will be eligible for the Bursary:
- Master of Applied Finance (double specialization)
- Master of Business (double specialization)
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
- Master of Science (Supply Chain Management & Project Management)
Students returning a signed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and meeting all conditions will be eligible for the Bursary.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: All students are required to meet the UOW English language requirement for their course.
How to Apply For UOW Sydney Business School Bursary Scheme:
You do not have to make a separate application for a bursary, as it will be awarded automatically when you receive an offer for an eligible course and meet scholarship requirements.
Applicants will receive a bursary notification and Terms and Conditions of their bursary at the same time as their offer of admission into their course.
Application Deadline: Contact Employer
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Kwame Nkrumah Chair in African Studies 2019
- Institute for Human Sciences Milena Jesenska Fellowship for Journalists in Austria
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarships Scheme for International Students
- 2019 Fully-funded Ashinaga Undergraduate Scholarships for Orphans from sub-Saharan Africa
- OGE Merit-Based Scholarship for International Students in USA, 2019
- University of Cambridge Scholarship Opportunities 2019-2020
- FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS: SECRETS, BENEFITS AND HOW TO WIN
- West London University International Ambassador Scholarships 2019-2020 – UK
- 2019 National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS)
- DAAD Scholarships for Masters at Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand, 2019
2019 UOW Sydney Business School Bursary Scheme are designed for individuals seeking to expand or deepen expertise, to build professional excellence or to enhance their leadership capabilities.