UNSW Business School Scholarships for International Students 2020 in Australia
UNSW Business School is pleased to offer scholarships to international students. This scholarship is open to students who may apply for scholarships known as the International Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships.
International Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships was formerly known as International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS), University International Postgraduate Awards (UIPA), and Tuition Fees Scholarships (TFS) plus a Faculty Research Stipend.
UNSW offers generous financial support to graduate students, and grants such as annual scholarships, housing allowances, and tuition cover which significantly reduces the financial burden, allowing them to focus on research and career development.
Level/Field of Study
UNSW Business School Scholarships are awarded in all field of study in any degree level program.
The UNSW Business School, Australia is a powerful center for education and research in the Asia-Pacific region. Its mission is to be a globally engaged, highly effective and academically rigorous business school that enhances practice through cutting-edge research.
The UNSW Business School Scholarships 2020 application is open to international students.
How to Apply
To apply for the UNSW Business School Scholarships for international students, interested applicants must submit an application online via the link provided below:
To be eligible for the UNSW Business School Scholarships, applicants should fall into the following criteria:
- International only (who are not a permanent resident of Australia/Australian Citizen)
- Any UNSW undergraduate (single/dual) or postgraduate (Master) coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School, excluding those offered by AGSM.
- Must have received an offer of admission* by Wednesday, 31 July 2020 and be commencing an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed an assessable Senior Secondary School qualification immediately prior to commencing study at UNSW and not have undertaken prior tertiary study.
- Not be in receipt of the UNSW Business School International Pathways Award.
- Must be commencing full-time studies in Term 3, 2020
*Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 3 2020.
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to studying a degree in the UNSW Business School
The benefits for the UNSW Business School Scholarship is broken down below:
- Approximately AU$26,000 each year (tax-exempt) plus tuition. (Scholarships are offered at a price consistent with the National Research Program’s RTP award, for the exact amount for each year available from The Department of Education and Training).
- They are given for a period of up to two years for an MPhil or up to three years for a doctorate degree (with a possible extension of 6 months for the doctorate).
- Also given or full-time studies and research leading to a postgraduate research degree.
For applicants from UNSW Business School who receive an RTP/UIPA through UNSW, UNSW Business School offers an additional scholarship of up to A $10,000 per year (tax-exempt).
The TFS plus a Faculty Research Stipend packages
- AU$32,000 per annum (tax exempt) plus cover the payment of tuition fees.
- Also given for a period of up to 2 years for an MPhil or up to 3 years for a PhD degree (with a possible extension of 6 months for PhD degree) and for full-time study and research leading to a postgraduate research degree.
All applications for the UNSW Business School Scholarships 2020 should be submitted on or before 21 March 2020.
For more information on the UNSW Business School Scholarships for international students, applicants should click on the link below:
- 17+ Scholarships For Cameroon Students To Study In UK 2020
- 15 Scholarships for Gabon to Study in Australia 2020
- 17+ Scholarships For Chad Students in USA 2020
- Montana State University Scholarships for International Undergraduates 2020
- International Student Scholarships at Kettering University in USA, 2020
- 15 Australian Scholarships For International Students 2020
- Top 10 Best Universities in Dubai for International Students