SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently been submitted for the University of Warwick WMG Excellence Masters Scholarships for International Students 2018/2019, only applicants that have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program.
About the Award:
University of Warwick
Up to a total of 50 WMG Excellence Scholarships will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. Awards will range from 25% to 50% fee discount.
To be taken at (country):
- Applicants should have applied to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October 2018, before applying for the WMG Excellence Scholarship.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. The WMG Scholarship committee will be reviewing both the academic achievement (usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree) and Scholarship Statement when awarding.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
- In order to maximise your chances of success, we recommend you submit your MSc application as early as possible.
How to Apply:
Students must complete our Scholarship Application form in order to be considered for the WMG Excellence Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 20th May 2018 (17:00 GMT)
Award Provider: University of Warwick