University of Toronto Scholarships, Canada
Scholarships recognize academic excellence and may also take into account community involvement, leadership, creativity, and other qualities.
Applications are invited for international Female Students to the University of Toronto Scholarships, Canada 2019-2020 for Women. The Scholarship is designed for International Student pursuing Masters and Ph.D. scholarships.
About the University of Toronto
The University of Toronto (U of Toronto, or Toronto) is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on the grounds that surround Queen’s Park. It was founded by royal charter in 1827 as King’s College, the first higher institution of learning in the colony of Upper Canada.
It’s originally controlled by the Church of England, the university assumed the present name in 1850 upon becoming a popular institution. As an intellectual university, it comprises eleven colleges, which differ in history and character, each with substantial autonomy in institutional and financial affairs. It has two satellite campuses in Mississauga and Scarborough.
This university is undoubtedly one of the highest ranking universities in the world, with prominent strong alumni base, the University of Toronto have surely secured a place in the world map when it comes to education at various levels.
University of Toronto programs is such that there is always a place for any student and for whatever level of education any student intends to pursue, be it undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
Level/Field of Study:
University of Toronto Canada
University of Toronto Acceptance Rate:
The acceptance rate at the University of Toronto is usually high annually, and there are as many students that are accepted into the university at all times. So every student gets a good chance at securing admission at the University of Toronto, therefore it is wise to maximize this great opportunity. Also, the University of Toronto programs is such that it is a go for every student.
University of Toronto Fees:
Tuition fees at the University of Toronto are quite affordable, which makes it the right place to choose for study
This scholarship allows the applicant the opportunity to further their studies with the sum of $4,000 USD for one year
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Scholarship;
- Be registered to a full-time Master or Doctoral Program at the University
- Must be a female student
- Must meet the admission requirement to the school (Merit TOFEL score or academic performance)
- Are admitted to a full-time degree.
How to Apply:
Applicants should endeavor to submit every required document to the office of the Graduate Award at 63 St. George Street, 2nd-floor reception, in hard copy before the deadline. Those requirement documents are:
- Completed application form: Click here to go to the pdf information sheet
- Official university or college transcript (Must be mailed directly to the register office)
- TOEFL Score or equivalent with documentation
- Three confidential letters of reference, to be submitted directly by a referee.
- Please type (no smaller than 12 points) or print all information
- A copy of a visa
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- LIST OF FULLY FUNDED MASTERS DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRIES 2019/2020
- 51 Best Scholarship Websites/Portals for 2019 [UPDATED]
- JIMMY RANE SCHOLARSHIP 2019 | UPDATED
- 30 scholarships To Study In Ukraine For International Students.
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship for Developing Countries (Masters & PhD) 2018/2019
- Chevening 15,000 masters courses for International Students 2019-2020
- $25,000 Buick Achievers Scholarship Program 2019 | UPDATED
- List of PhD Scholarships in USA 2019-2020 (LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL) – APPLY
- University of Exeter Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme UK 2018-2019– APPLY
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Apply right now for the University of Toronto Scholarships for Women Canada 2019-2020. This scholarship is intended for international female students. Apply