If you are an international Female Student, hurry and apply for the University of Toronto Scholarships for Women, Canada. The Scholarship is designed for International students pursuing Masters and Ph.D. scholarships.
Meanwhile, here below is an overview of what you’ll find in this article.
Scholarships recognize academic excellence and may also take into account community involvement, leadership, creativity, and other qualities.
The University of Toronto is a world-renowned university in a celebrated region where Knowledge meets Achievement, History meets Future and Ambition meets Inspiration.
About the University of Toronto
The University of Toronto (U of Toronto, or Toronto) is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on the grounds that surround Queen’s Park. It was founded by royal charter in 1827 as King’s College.
As an intellectual university, it comprises eleven colleges, which differ in history and character, each with substantial autonomy in institutional and financial affairs. It has two satellite campuses in Mississauga and Scarborough.
This university is undoubtedly one of the highest-ranking universities in the world, with prominent strong alumni base, the University of Toronto have surely secured a place in the world map when it comes to education at various levels.
University of Toronto programs is such that there is always a place for any student and for whatever level of education any student intends to pursue, be it undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
Level/Field of Study:
University of Toronto Canada
This Scholarship is available to International candidates ( i.e Citizens and permanent residents of Canada or the United States are not eligible for the Scholarship at the University of Toronto, Canada.
This scholarship allows the applicant the opportunity to further their studies with the sum of $4,000 USD for one year
To qualify for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria;
- Be registered to a full-time Master or Doctoral Program at the University
- Must be a female student
- Must meet the admission requirement to the school (Merit TOFEL score or academic performance)
How to Apply:
Applicants should endeavor to submit every required document to the office of the Graduate Award at 63 St. George Street, 2nd-floor reception, in hard copy before the deadline. Those requirement documents are:
- Completed application form: Click here to go to the pdf information sheet
- Mail your official university or college transcript directly to te office.
- TOEFL Score or equivalent with documentation
- Submit your three confidential letters of reference to the referees.
- Please type (no smaller than 12 points) or print all information
- A copy of a visa
Application is not stipulated is not stated.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- LIST OF FULLY FUNDED MASTERS DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- 51 Best Scholarship Websites/Portals [UPDATED]
- JIMMY RANE SCHOLARSHIP | UPDATED
- 30 scholarships To Study In Ukraine For International Students.
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship for Developing Countries (Masters & PhD)
- Chevening 15,000 masters courses for International Students
- $25,000 Buick Achievers Scholarship Program | UPDATED
- List of PhD Scholarships in USA (LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL) – APPLY
- University of Exeter Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme UK – APPLY