The University of Technology is calling for applications from eligible Malaysian scientists to join its Doctoral Research Grant programme. The grant is available for all doctoral research students via Supervisor’s allocation. This doctoral research grant focuses on providing support for Malaysian students on effort,study and research conducted in all areas of life.
The University of Technology (also known as UTM) is a public research University in Malaysia and a research-intensive university in engineering, science, and technology.
Course Level: The grant is available to pursue doctoral research.
Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The grant will cover the following:
- Allocation RM1000.00 per Supervisor and Maximum of RM500.00 per student for each academic year.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the grant:
- Registered as a full-time doctoral research student.
- Students exceed normal study duration (36 months) are not qualified for the grant.
- Priority will be given to the doctoral student in assisting the purchase of critical material(s).
- Student(s) receiving sponsorships or any financial assistance such as RSG, Zamalah, MyPhD, and others are not eligible.
Nationality: Malaysian applicants are eligible for the grant.
College Admission Requirements
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be doctoral research student.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
Application Deadline: The grants is offered throughout the year.