University of St Andrews is inviting applications for your the School of Management International Ambassador Scholarships Scheme for the year 2017. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The University of St Andrews is one of the UK’s top universities and is one of Europe’s most research intensive seats of learning.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: The awards are for any of the programmes offered wholly by the School of Management:
- MLitt Human Resource Management
- MLitt International Business
- MLitt Marketing
- MLitt Management
- MSc Finance and Management
- MSc Banking and Finance
Scholarship Award: There are five scholarships worth £2,000 each in the International Ambassador Scholarships Scheme.
Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The International Ambassador Scholarships are for international fee-paying applicants for full-time taught Masters degrees (MLitt/MSc) at the School of Management in 2017. Only those who have received an offer and made a pre-payment of £1500 to accept their place are eligible to apply.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: The International Ambassador Scholarships are for international fee-paying applicants for full-time taught Masters degrees (MLitt/MSc) at the School of Management in 2017.
English Language Requirements: All students entering the University must provide evidence that they can use English well enough to study effectively at St Andrews.
How to Apply: The scholarship is available for application on the Scholarships and Funding Catalogue. If you have applied to a new course beginning in the 2017-2018 academic year, you will have received an email with instructions on how to access the catalogue.
As part of the application, you will be asked to write and upload a personal statement. The statement must be no more than 500 words, and should include the following information:
- Why are you an excellent candidate both academically and personally for this award/scholarship?
- What relevant experience do you have that would demonstrate your ability to fulfil the role of International Ambassador for the School?
- How do you plan to fund the remainder of the fees and other costs associated with studying on your chosen Masters Programme (accommodation, living costs, etc.)?
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June Annually