SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are invited at the School of Economics, University of Queensland for one postgraduate scholarship. This scholarship covering up to 100 percent of tuition fees for Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens for the academic year 2017-2018.
The aim of this scholarship to build their employability through access to career mentoring, and opportunities to engage with industry.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. The University strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. UQ ranks in the top 50 as measured by the Performance Ranking of Scientific Papers for World Universities.
Course Level: This scholarship is available to pursue the postgraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is following in these fields:
- Master of Business Economics
- Master of Development Economics
- Master of Economics and Public Policy
- Master of Health Economics
- Master of International Economics and Finance
Scholarship Award: Scholarship will cover 100% tuition fee waiver.
Number of scholarship: One scholarship is available.
Scholarship can be taken in the Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit in undergraduate studies and relevant work experience.
- This scholarship is only open to persons who are of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait
- Islander who are seeking to undertake a Masters by Coursework program administered by the School of Economics.
Nationality: Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens are eligible.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have undergradaute degree.
How to Apply: Students will apply via online.
- Fill in the application form on the next page, and attach your Certificate of Aboriginality
- Attach a covering letter to your application outlining why you wish to study a postgraduate program with the
- School of Economics, and a brief summary of your work history and how this program will benefit you.
- You may also wish to include a personal statement of other interests and achievements that you consider relevant to the scholarship selection committee
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 24, 2017.