SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are invited for University of Pretoria Scholarships in Human Rights and Democratisation in Africa
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): University of Pretoria, South Africa
About the Award: The LLM/MPhil in Human Rights and Democratisation in Africa is a unique programme to which 25 to 30 individuals from African countries with the following degrees and preferably experience in the field of human rights are admitted:
- Law students
A degree allowing access to the legal profession (eg LLB or licence en droit)
- Other students (non-law students)
At least an Honours degree in a discipline relevant to human rights and democratisation
During an intensive one-year course, they are taught by eminent lecturers in the field of human rights and gain invaluable practical exposure. It is the only course of its kind in Africa.
- Individuals from all African countries are invited to apply for admission to study for the Master’s Degree (LLM/MPhil) in Human Rights and Democratisation in Africa at the Centre for Human Rights, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
- Applicants must be in possession of a first degree in Law (LLB, licence en droit or licenciatura em direito) or a Honours degree relevant to human rights and democratisation.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program: Limited scholarships are available.
How to Apply: There are two ways to apply for this premier course:
- Online application – (Deadline: 31 JULY 2017)
- Application by post – (Deadline: 31 JULY 2017)
It is important to visit the Program Webpage for application instructions before applying
Application Deadline: 31st July 2017
Award Provider: University of Pretoria, South Africa