University of Pisa Scholarships for Master Risk Management (MRM) Program,
University of Pisa is inviting applications for a limited number of masters scholarships in the area of risk management. The total amount of the scholarships offered is about 8.000 euro. After six months of front classes, in which both academic faculty and professional managers will alternate, in the second term the students must elaborate a project work, either as a research work or as a report on an internship-based activity of at least three months. Full details:
|Beneficiaries(Target Groups): University of Pisa Scholarships are targeted for both Italian and international students.|
‣ No. of awards: A limited number of scholarships will be available for Master Risk Management program.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Scholarships are awarded for 12 month master program.
‣Value of Scholarship : The Master Risk Management offers an amount of about 8.000 euro for scholarships.
‣ The Master Risk Management (MRM) is an international, full time, Master course organized by the Department of Economics Management, University of Pisa, in collaboration with some prominent Italian and international financial institutions, banks and pension funds. After the successful I and II editions (job placement at 77% in the first edition), the call for the 2015-2016 edition is about to open. It is entirely taught in English and is meant to provide students with cutting edge theoretical and practical skills to manage the main sources of risk characterizing financial markets, insurance institutions, pension funds or business.
‣ The novelty of the MRM is that it is inspired by an interdisciplinary approach. This key feature is due to the evidence that globalization needs managers able to analyze risk under different points of view and suggest integrated solutions.
‣ The graduates will be endowed with strong analytic tools and advanced methodologies for risk management, which will be taught by both prominent international academic faculty and managers from financial, insurance and business institutions.
To apply for University of Pisa Scholarships , the applicant must have
‣ A university degree.
‣ Reference letters.
‣ Proficiency in English both spoken and written (TOEFL/IELTS is recommended, but may be substituted with a test administered by the University of Pisa), if English is not your first language.
‣ In any case, the knowledge of English is verified as well during the motivational interview.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be submitted via post or email.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : The MRM Admission Committee will consider applications as follows: First deadline: 15 June 2017
Second recommended deadline for non-Italian students: 22 September 2017
Second deadline for Italian students: 3 October 2017
Applications are examined on a rolling basis. Due to the high number of applications, early applicants have a greater chance to be admitted.
For further info please contact: [email protected]
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.