Galilean School of Higher Education, University of Padova, Italy is inviting application for r Scholarships to pursue Master degree programme. Scholarships are available to foreign students.
The University of Padua is a premier Italian university located in the city of Padua, Italy. The University of Padua was founded in 1222 as a school of law and was one of the most prominent universities in early modern Europe
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: At the Galilean School of Higher Education, students are recruited in the areas of Humanities (Classe di Scienze Morali), Natural Sciences (Classe di Scienze Naturali) and Social Sciences (Classe di Scienze Sociali).
Scholarship Award: Scholarship awards:
- The School will reimburse one round trip ticket from/to the country of origin (economy class) up to 1.500,00 Euros for each Academic Year, and cover the cost of books and miscellaneous documented expenses of educational nature, authorized and within reasonable limits.
- The School will provide free room and board in the University student houses and canteens.
- The School reserves the right to assign a grant up to 5.000,00 Euros to the admitted students, as a contribution towards personal living expenses; this grant is subjected to the economic availability of the School and to the evaluation by a specific committee; no other scholarships will be compatible with this grant.
Number of Scholarships: Four scholarships are awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
This call is reserved to non-Italian citizens, residing outside Italy.
- Must be eligible for enrolling in the 1st year of a Second Cycle Degree (Laurea Magistrale) of the University of Padova (for details on the pre-requisites, please check this link and, in particular, the admission notices);
- Must hold a Bachelor degree and not be older than 26 at the time of application;
- Must complete the online application between 23 March 2017, 1.00 pm (GMT+2) and 22 May 2017, 1.00 pm (GMT+2), at: https://uniweb.unipd.it/Home.do?cod_lingua=eng. (instructions for filling the application form are available here).
Nationality: This call is reserved to non-Italian citizens, residing outside Italy.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must hold a Bachelor degree and not be older than 26 at the time of application.
English language Requirements: Fluency in English is required; knowledge of the Italian language is not required, but it will be taken into consideration for the evaluation.
How to Apply: The on-line procedure requires the uploading of the following documents:
- A copy of the passport (or identity card only for EU nationals);
- A certified copy (on headed paper, signed and stamped by the awarding Institution) of the academic transcript of records in English with the indication of ECTS credits or the indication of the grading scale used by the Institution, if ECTS grading is not available. The transcript may be replaced by the Diploma Supplement, if available;
- A copy of the First Level University Diploma (Bachelor Degree). If a Bachelor Degree hasn’t been obtained yet before the application deadline, the applicant must attach an official letter of the Home Institution, stating that the candidate is registered as a Bachelor student and that he will earn his/her Bachelor degree before July 31, 2017 (the date of graduation would be appreciated);
- Curriculum Vitae in English (a template can be downloaded here). Please, indicate a valid skype address in the CV.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 22, 2017.