SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Department of Health Sciences at the University of York is recieving applications for MIHA Commonwealth Scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019. This scholarship is available for students joining either the online MSc International Humanitarian Affairs, commencing their studies in September 2018.
The Commonwealth Scholarships are administered by CSCUK, working as the UK arm of the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP). The CSFP is working towards partnerships between developed and developing countries aimed at combining academic excellence with the desire to make a real difference in some of the world’s poorest countries.
The University of York is a collegiate plate glass research university located in the city of York, England. Established in 1963, the campus university has expanded to more than thirty departments and centres, covering a wide range of subjects.
Offers are available to pursue MSc programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the field of International Humanitarian Affairs.
Full tuition and other expenses paid
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Up to 5 scholarships are available.
Scholarships are available to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- A citizen of a developing Commonwealth country, refugee, or British protected person
- Permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard. A lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be in certain cases
- Are working in or with public organisations, including NGO’s, aid agencies and local/national government departments, and can demonstrate throughout their application that they are working towards the Sustainable Development Goals
- Can dedicate at least 15 hours each week to their studies with a number of study sessions being over 2 hours in length
- Meet the University Entry Requirements for the programme.
- Overall IELTS of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.5 in writing and no less than 6.0 in any other component. Further details of the University of York’s English language requirements.
31st May 2018
Scholarship applicants must hold an offer of a place at the University of York on the programme.
The scholarship application will ask you to provide an email address for a referee. When you submit your application to the EAS your referee will be contacted to ask them to provide and upload a reference.
To access other opportunities, click Master Scholarships