The University of Western Australia is making available opportunities at University of Western Australia International Fee-Waiver MBA Scholarships, 2018, which is a full fee-waiver scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available to international students who achieve a GMAT score of 680 or higher.
The University of Western Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of Western Australia. The university’s main campus is in Perth, the state capital, with a secondary campus in Albany and various other facilities elsewhere.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Offers are available for pursuing full-time MBA programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the study field of business.
full fee-waiver Scholarships
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
There are 10 scholarships available to international students.
Scholarships are available to international students.
- Scholarships available to international students who achieve a GMAT score of 680 or higher and progress through a successful interview round.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
1st July 2018
To be eligible, applicants must submit an application (CV, personal statement, two referee reports and a valid GMAT score) by close of this round, prior to the interview.
All successful international applicants into the MBA Full Time are automatically candidates for this scholarship.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
and get more details by clicking the
To access other opportunities, click
- University of Verona-INVITE PhD Positions for International Students in Italy, 2018
- AQM/Data Sets Studentship for UK and EU Students in UK, 2018
- University of Auckland Postgraduate Honours/PGD Scholarships in New Zealand, 2018
- EIEF Visiting Positions in Economics and Finance for International Students in Italy, 2018
- MBA Scholarships at DIT College of Business for International Students in Ireland, 2018