The University of Warwick UK offers ten merit-based Albukhary scholarships for undergraduate students in 2020/2021. The Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship is worth £20,000. Take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged all the details you need to win one of the University of Warwick scholarships.
This competitive scholarship, based on academic achievement and financial needs, was made possible thanks to a generous donation from the Albukhary Foundation, a Malaysia-based charity aimed at facilitating access to a world-class education.
Field of Study
The Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship is open to pursuing an undergraduate course at the University of Warwick.
The Albukhary scholarships for undergraduate students are hosted in the UK.
The University of Warwick Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship is open to students from the following countries:
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Aside from The Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
- The scholarship provides up to £20,000 of funding over three years.
- The scholarship will be renewed for each year of your course providing you satisfactorily progress through to the next year of study.
Eligibility For Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship
Proof of nationality will be requested when a scholarship is offered.
- Be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer for a full-time three-year undergraduate course at the University of Warwick
- Select the University of Warwick as a firm choice through UCAS.
How to Apply For The University of Warwick scholarships
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- Apply online through the link on their webpage
- Provide a supporting personal statement of no more than 500 words explaining:
- Why you are a strong candidate for the Albukhary Scholarship
- How this scholarship will help you achieve your career goals and ambitions.
- They recommend that you prepare your supporting statement before you start your application.
Deadline For The University of Warwick scholarships
Application through UCAS is ongoing.
The deadline is 15th March 2020.
The scholarship form can be filled here. Scholarship Link
For more information and application on the Albukhary scholarships for undergraduate students. Click on the link below:
This undergraduate scholarship by the University of Warwick Albukhary offers up to £20,000.
this fund is for students, undergraduates at this university.
It is awarded on a merit basis.
- Richard Davidson Undergraduate Scholarships for Agricultural Science in UK
- 50 Women in MBA Scholarships at University of Wollongong,, Australia
- University of Edinburgh MSc TESOL Scholarship in UK
- 200 MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for African Students
- Lagos Business School: Ranking, fees, Scholarships & Admission Requirements.
- See Full List National Merit SemiFinalists [DOWNLOAD]
- MSc TESOL Scholarships for UK/EU Students at University of Edinburgh in UK
- Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for Kenyans
- Bachelor of International Development Scholarship at Humber Business School, Canada
- Study in EU business School: Admission Requirements, Rankings, Tuition Fees, Scholarships