The University of Warsaw is a big Medical University in Poland, a dream of any International Student pursuing their Medical Career Abroad. The Medical University of Warsaw is by far the largest medical school in Poland, and one of the most prestigious. This post clearly explains the latest updates on Admission Requirements, Courses Offered Tuition Fee, Ranking
University of Warsaw University Ranking
The Medical University of Warsaw is currently ranked 834th best University in the world and 7th in Poland
University of Warsaw Tuition
The tuition fee for the academic year 2018/2019 sums up to:
1st year – 11.100,00 EUR
2nd year – 11.100,00 EUR
3rd year – 11.100,00 EUR
4th year – 11.100,00 EUR
5th year – 11.100,00 EUR
6th year – 11.100,00 EUR
N/B: International students who are admitted to studies make payments for the 1st year of studies, is obliged to pay admission fee amounting to EUR 200.00.
Another notable fact is the fee for students, Polish citizens, who got accepted for full-time medical studies in Polish and transferred into English Division, is the difference between the tuition fee specified in section 2 and 3 and the fee for teaching grant for one student counted by the university after it is granted by the Ministry of Health and sums in academic year 2018/2019 to 12 673 PLN.
The tuition fee for students who were transferred from other universities, regardless of which year they have been admitted amounts to:
11.100,00 EUR in the 6-year program
The fees mentioned above apply to the whole period of study.
The yearly costs of studies are as follows:
The application fee summing up to 200,00 EUR (non-refundable) is to be paid when applying to school.
- The cost of books, supplies and miscellaneous expenses amounts to about 2.000,00 EUR.
- Housing expenses and cost of living: 6.000,00 – 7.000,00 EUR.
University of Warsaw Admission Requirements
The admission procedure for foreign students depends on high school diploma:
- Student with IB diploma – International Baccalaureate (IB issued by the International Baccalaureate Organization in Geneva, Switzerland) or EB diploma – European Baccalaureate (EB – issued to the graduates of the European Universities for the employees of the European Union Institution only) are admitted to Medical University of Warsaw-based on their high school diplomas and don’t have to sit for the entrance exam. Registration, in general, is from March to the middle of July.
- Student with High School Diploma other than IB, EB or “nowa matura” diploma (“new” Polish High School Certificate) must write the entrance exam. Registration is open from March to the end of April.
English is the language of instruction at the English Division of the Medical University of Warsaw; hence applicants must be proficient in speaking, listening, reading and writing English.
International students who are not traditional English speakers must document their language proficiency by submitting the results of a TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System), or a Pearson PTE Academic result.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Redfin Scholarship 2019-2020 l Apply Now
- Money Metals Exchange Scholarship 2019-2020
- $4000 Solutionreach scholarship 2019-2020 in the USA
- Ongoing War Orphans Scholarship 2019-2020
- Great Lakes National Scholarship 2019-2020
- Homer Fund Orange Scholars Scholarship 2019-2020
- Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020
- Fully Funded ISE Undergraduate Scholarship for Foreign Students in Thailand, 2019
- 20 Postgraduate Scholarships for Zimbabweans in Uk 2019-2020
- 20 Data Science Scholarship 2019-2020
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better
Are you an International Student wishing to Study in University of Warsaw? Get latest updates on Admission, Scholarships, Courses Offered Tuition, Ranking