SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The University of Strathclyde is offering a range of undergraduate scholarships for Norwegian students. These scholarships are available to pursue BA, BSc, MSci, MEng, and LLB.
The aim of Scholarships is to provide financial help to the students from Norway.
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom. The University provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development.
Offers are available to pursue Undergraduate programme.
Field of study:
The Scholarships will be for the fields of BA, BSc, MSci, MEng and LLB.
The Scholarship has a value of up to £2,000 per year of study.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Norwegian students can apply for the Scholarships.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Be a full-time student
- Should be studying for an Undergraduate degree (BA, BSc, MSci, MEng, LLB).
- Must be a Norwegian student paying International fees.
- Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
31st August 2018
Please e-mail if you would like to apply for this scholarship with your full name, registration number and course of study. A letter will be provided for you to show at registration in September.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click
- Global Online MBA Scholarships for Nigeria and Kenya, in University of London, 2018
- MII Digital Marketing & Analytics Masters Scholarships in Ireland, 2018
- University of St. Gallen Scholarships for Foreign Students in Switzerland, 2018
- University of Kent-Human Geography Undergraduate Scholarship in UK, 2018
- Cecil Segedin International Undergraduate Scholarships in Engineering Science in New Zealand
- SCHOLARSHIP NEWS: PTDF Begins Selection Of Candidates For 2018/2019 Scholarship (see details)