The University of St.Gallen is calling for application University of St. Gallen Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Students in Switzerland, 2018; It offer two different Scholarships to foreign Students i.e. Excellence Scholarships and Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund. These scholarships are available for Autumn Semester 2018 and on the basis of merit.
The University of St.Gallen in Switzerland is a place for students and for the people living in the region as well. We are an educational institution, event organiser, employer, provider of services and much more. Their publicly accessible library invites people to do research and to read.
Field of study:
- Study Subject: Scholarships are as follows:
- Excellence Scholarships of the University of St.Gallen: To learn any of the courses in the university.
- Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund: The Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund is set aside for foreign-language students with a foreign Bachelor’s degree who are completing a Master’s degree in one of the English-language programmes (Strategy and International Management (SIM), Quantitative Economics and Finance (MiQE/F), International Affairs and Governance (MIA), Banking and Finance (MBF), Marketing, Services and Communication (MSC), Economics (MEcon), International Law (MIL) and Finance and Accounting (MaccFin).
- Scholarship Award: Excellence Scholarships of the University of St.Gallen: The scholarship amount is tantamount to the current tuition fees at the Bachelor’s Level(which runs to six semesters – current fees for foreign nationals. At present, a grantee would receive an annual sum of CHF 6,252 (for all three years, this corresponds to a scholarship of CHF 18,756).
- Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund: As a rule, grants in the amount of CHF 15,000 per programme shall be every year.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
These scholarships are available to foreign students.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Excellence Scholarships of the University of St. Gallen:
- International applicants with internationally relevant educational qualifications and certificates
- Successful passing of the University of St.Gallen’s internal admission test
- Timely application including all documentation necessary in the application process.
- Fellows must meet the university’s English Language Requirements.
Eight days before the HSG admission test (currently July 3, 2018).
Following successful enrolment, undergraduates will have to submit a letter of motivation and a two-minute video in mp3/4 quality to the Advice Centre for Study Funding, which will have to provide answers to the following questions:
- Why does the applicant wish to study at the HSG and deserve this Excellence Scholarship?
- What are the applicant’s career perspectives and vision?
- Has the applicant already made any contributions such as working for the benefit of society or a charity or by means of ecological and/or social activities?
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click Switzerland Scholarships