University of St. Gallen Scholarships
The University of St.Gallen is calling for the application University of St. Gallen Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Students in Switzerland, 2020; It offers two different Scholarships to foreign Students i.e. Excellence Scholarships and Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund. These scholarships are available for Autumn Semester 2020 and on the basis of merit.
The University of St.Gallen in Switzerland is a place for students and for the people living in the region as well. We are an educational institution, event organiser, employer, provider of services and much more. Their publicly accessible library invites people to do research and to read.
All You Need To Know About University of St. Gallen Scholarships for Foreign Students
Scholarships are as follows:
- Excellence Scholarships of the University of St.Gallen: To learn any of the courses in the university.
- Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund: The Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund is set aside for foreign-language students with a foreign Bachelor’s degree who are completing a Master’s degree in one of the English-language programmes (Strategy and International Management (SIM), Quantitative Economics and Finance (MiQE/F), International Affairs and Governance (MIA), Banking and Finance (MBF), Marketing, Services and Communication (MSC), Economics (MEcon), International Law (MIL) and Finance and Accounting (MaccFin).
The University of St. Gallen Scholarships 2020 for Foreign Students is hosted in Switzerland.
There are other Switzerland Scholarships available for International students in 2020.
The University of St. Gallen Scholarships 2020 is open to International students.
Aside from the University of St. Gallen Scholarships for Foreign Students in Switzerland, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
- Scholarship Award: Excellence Scholarships of the University of St.Gallen: The scholarship amount is tantamount to the current tuition fees at the Bachelor’s Level(which runs to six semesters – current fees for foreign nationals. At present, a grantee would receive an annual sum of CHF 6,252 (for all three years, this corresponds to a scholarship of CHF 18,756).
- Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund: As a rule, grants in the amount of CHF 15,000 per programme shall be every year.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Excellence Scholarships of the University of St. Gallen:
- International applicants with internationally relevant educational qualifications and certificates
- Successful passing of the University of St.Gallen’s internal admission test
- Timely application including all documentation necessary in the application process.
- Fellows must meet the university’s English Language Requirements.
How To Apply
Following successful enrolment, undergraduates will have to submit a letter of motivation and a two-minute video in mp3/4 quality to the Advice Centre for Study Funding, which will have to provide answers to the following questions:
- Why does the applicant wish to study at the HSG and deserve this Excellence Scholarship?
- What are the applicant’s career perspectives and vision?
- Has the applicant already made any contributions such as working for the benefit of society or a charity or by means of ecological and/or social activities?
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
Eight days before the HSG admission test (currently July 24).
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- Fully-Funded Graduate Scholarships For Economically Developing Nations
- UNESCO /ISEDC Fellowship Programme– Russia
- ETH Zurich International Masters Scholarships
- EU business School: Admission , Rankings, Tuition , Scholarships
- Top 10 Switzerland Scholarships for International Student(HOT)
- TOP COUNTRIES THAT PROVIDE FREE EDUCATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Cheapest Universities in Switzerland
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Interested in studying in Switzerland? The University of St.Gallen is offering the University of St. Gallen Scholarships for Foreign Students in Switzerland, 2019; It involves two different Scholarships to foreign Students i.e. Excellence and Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund. APPLY NOW