This scholarship is available for international students at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, the University of Southern Denmark.
Offer is available to pursue PhD programme.
Field of study:
Position is for the field of Statistics at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science (IMADA).
Appointment as a PhD Research Fellow is for three or four years.
To be taken in(Country):
International students are eligible to apply for this position.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
1st June 2018
To apply for a position at the University of Southern Denmark, fill in the necessary information and to enclose your application, CV, and other relevant information. All fields marked * MUST be filled in.
The application must be in the form of a Declaration of Interest including the following:
• A research proposal/description of your approach to the above project (max one page excluding references)
• A letter stating your specific interest, motivation and qualifications for the project in question (max. two pages) (please attach this under box “Application form”)
• Detailed CV, including personal contact information
• Copies of diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master’s degree, including the transcript of notes/grades
• At least two signed reference letters. Should your referees wish to send their letters directly to us, please send them through e-mail: [email protected] mentioning your name and the title of the position in the subject line.
To access other opportunities, click Denmark Scholarships