SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is calling for applications for up to 36 months PhD scholarship in Chemical Engineering for 2018 Entry. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is an overseas campus of the University of Nottingham, situated in the city of Ningbo in the coastal province of Zhejiang, near Shanghai, China. The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China. Established in 2004, with the full approval of the Chinese Ministry of Education, we are run by The University of Nottingham with co-operation from Zhejiang Wanli Education Group, a key player in the education sector in China.
Students whose first language is not English or their entry qualifications were not obtained from a country/region where English is the native language, are required to provide satisfactory evidence of their proficiency in English.
Offer is available to pursue PhD programme.
Field of study:
The available PhD scholarships cover:
- Tuition fee
- Medical insurance with designate providers
- All above items are cover for up to 36 months base on satisfactory progression
- All regulations set out in the UNNC PGR Scholarship Policy apply to this scholarship
- Successful candidates also have the opportunity to carry out paid teaching or research assistant duties at UNNC.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
One scholarship is available.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Applicants must have a first class honours undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British university, or the equivalent from other institutions
- Candidates must meet the English language proficiency for the relevant subject area
- More details can be found on the ‘entry requirements’ page of the website.
- Students whose first language is not English or their entry qualifications were not from a country/region where English is the native language, are to provide satisfactory evidence of their proficiency in English.
5th June 2018
Please email scan copies of the following documents to [email protected] by 16:00 (China time) on 5th June 2018. All documents must be in English. If original documents are not in English, a English version is necessary in addition to the original one.
- A complete application form(all fields filled)
- A research proposal
- Copies of degree certificates for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- Official transcripts with marks for all individual modules/courses from undergraduate and postgraduate studies (with official university stamp)
- English language test score (IELTS/ PTE academic)
- Two references (must be email directly by the referees)
- A copy of ID or passport (both sides of an ID card)
- An electronic copy of a passport-size photo taken within three months of this application.
To access other opportunities, click PhD Scholarship