Application is ongoing at The University of Lleida Master Scholarships for Foreign Students in Spain for international students who wish to pursue master degree programme in Spain. Students with a foreign degree can to apply for these grants.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial support for foreign students that would like to apply for a master’s degree program at the University of Lleida, Spain.
The main aim of the University of Lleida is the education of its students. We provide high standards of teaching with quality services throughout the university community that reach society beyond the campus gates.
Grants are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of study:
Check here the list of the available master’s degree programmes.
- The grant consists in the payment of the amount of the registration, taxes (administrative, academic and study of homologation of foreign degrees), the school insurance and 2.000€ for accommodation and subsistence.The payment of the accommodation and subsistence grant will be done through bank transfer in two times:
The first payment of 1.000€ at the beginning of the stay and 1.000€ at the beginning of the second semester. Applicants are responsible for hiring the health insurance, for paying the pre-enrolment tax and any other expenses that may come.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Foreign students are eligible to apply for this grant.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
All applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- Access to the official master’s degree programme with a degree issued by a university outside the Spanish higher education system
- Enrol in an official master’s degree programme at University of Lleida, Spain during the course
- Not having a PhD degree and any other Spanish master’s degree diploma.
- have no permanent residence in Spain.
- is not being a scholarship holder, on the date of the application, from any other scholarship or financial support by the University of Lleida.
- Applicants whose first language is not English, you are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at a higher level.
How to Apply:
Students will have to register by creating a username and password. This information will allow students to accede to the application form and to modify it anytime.
Online application form (here).
IMPORTANT: In order to send the application form online, it is mandatory to upload the following documentation:
- Curriculum Vitae in Europass format.
- Average during studies.
- Cover letter
- Certificate of payment of the rate of pre-registration.
- Copy of passport or ID in effect
- an Official copy of college diploma (and other certificates if it proceeds)
- Official copy of language certificate
- transcript of records including all the subjects, the credits and the grade.
IMPORTANT: Students coming from non-EU countries are to present and register all the legal document at the UdL.
To apply, click this Scholarship Link
We also recommend the following Spanish scholarship opportunities. Click the link below.