Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology in Egypt invites applications for the University of HELWAN Fully Funded Scholarships for Tanzanians In Egypt 2018.
This is a scholarship for Tanzanian Students to study in Egypt. Egypt being one well sort after study locations in the world, providing these scholarships to study in Egypt for free have helped bring the dream of some international students alive.
ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
Helwan University is a public university based in Helwan, Egypt, which is part of Greater Cairo. It comprises 21 faculties as well as 50 research centers. It is generally known for its engineering and business study courses.
The Helwan fully funded scholarships covers the tuition fees as well as other expenses for Tanzanian students who wish to study in Egypt.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY
The scholarship is open to undergraduates , masters and PhD students
Scholarship is be taken in Egypt
The scholarship is open to TANZANIAN NATIONALS
Worth of Award
Fully Funded scholarship
Number of Scholarships
7 scholarships (5 for Undergraduate, 1 for Masters and 1 Doctorate Degrees )
Eligibility For The University of HELWAN Fully Funded Scholarships for Tanzanians
• have completed and passed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education and have obtained an average grade of ‘C’ in the relevant subjects;
• not be admitted in Higher Learning Institutions;
• not be older than 25 years of age by September
• note that studies will be in English or Arabic depending on the academic studies in the relevant faculty
• apply to the following field: Tourism & Hoteling, Commerce, Engineering and Computer and Technology
• Have good health.
• An applicant for Maters Degrees must accomplish his/her bachelor’s degree with GPA at least 3.2
• An applicant for Doctorate he/she must finish the MSc Degree, research-based Masters
• An applicant for postgraduate students(i.e Masters and Doctorate Degrees)
must apply in the following field: Fine Art and Music
How to Apply For The University of HELWAN Fully Funded Scholarships for Tanzanians
• All applicants must attach certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, and birth certificates
• Applicants must indicate reliable contact telephone numbers or email.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU),
Mlimani Tower, Sam Nujoma, Opposite Mlimani City,
P.O. Box 6562,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Deadline: applications close 16th September 2018.