SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently ongoing for Nursing International Scholarships at the University of Glasgow. The University of Glasgow scholarship is for applicants who show a commitment to study for the Bachelor of Nursing degree programme.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. It was founded in 1451.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
Offers are available for pursuing Bachelor of Nursing degree at the University of Glasgow.
Field of study:
Scholarships are in the field of Nursing.
This unique scholarship of up to £1,000 for each of 3 years of the BN Degree programme will help cover part of the cost of fees, accommodation or living expenses whilst you are a student on the Bachelor of Nursing Degree programme.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
International students are eligible to apply.
The scholarship will be to:
- International applicants who show a commitment to study for the Bachelor of Nursing degree at the University of Glasgow and who are not being sponsor by a government/company scheme.
- A non European Union (EU) Resident.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
30 June 2018
To apply for the scholarship the applicant must complete all sections of the International Scholarship application form, including how fees will be paid.
You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application
and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click
- University of Nottingham Masters Scholarships Latin America Students in UK, 2018
- ICETEX Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in Colombia, 2018
- Daiohs Memorial Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Japan, 2018
- Hull York Medical School International Scholarships in UK, 2018