It’s very possible to study in Sweden tuition free. The University of Gavle is making it possible by offering exciting scholarship opportunities for high flying and talented undergraduate and masters students by offering a maximum of 75% tuition fee. This is a great opportunity to make your dreams to study in Sweden for free a living reality.
Why do I know about University of Gavle?
As a medium size university established in 1977, the University of Gavle is reputed for its excellent and competitive research-oriented system of operation which fosters a social development that protects the environment. So the university focuses its research efforts on projects that ensure sustainable development, health and working environment.
It has since then, achieved a strong presence in the region and the globe with her high level of creativity and academic-friendly campus and has strong collaboration with local and municipal companies.
As a means of achieving her vision, the university concentrate its efforts on two major research profiles; Built Environment and Health-Promoting Working Life. In addition, research is carried out in educational sciences, the humanities, MBA, electronics, mathematics and biology, some of which are taught online. It runs series of support schemes as a way of offering financial assistance to indigent students which includes the popular University of Gavle MBA scholarship.
The university scholarships are made available to candidates who are pursuing an undergraduate and master’s degree program in any of the field of specialisation in the university.
The University of Gavle scholarship offers a reward which is valued to a maximum amount of 75% of the tuition fee.
The number of offer available was not specified.
To be eligible for the University of Gavle Scholarships, the applicants are required to meet the following criteria;
- The candidate will be considered eligible if the University of Gavle was chosen as a first hand choice. In a situation where the school is marked as second choice, or lower, the applicant will not be considered.
- The applicant must be a Swedish origin to be considered eligible to apply.
- A scholarship may only be granted by the University upon written application by an applicant or a student having been accepted for a program by the University provided that the applicant or student
- A Scholarship may only be granted for the duration of a program, as set out in its curriculum, i.e. a maximum of three (3) years for a Bachelor’s program and one (1) or two (2) years for a Master program.
- Scholarships are granted for the first year of studies and thereafter, upon grated prolongation, for the following years covered by the program.
- Where a student does not fulfil these requirements, the scholarship will be withdrawn and the student may be required to repay any funds paid out.
Application Procedures for University of Gavle Scholarship
The candidates are expected to complete and submit the application form to be considered by the scholarship panel. All applicants will be informed about their application status by the closing date. All those who were not successful candidate will be written to after this date.
The University must support and validate your application for it to be considered by the scholarship panel.
If you have any questions about your eligibility or are having difficulty applying, please contact the university’s international team by email.
The candidate can get the application form by clicking on this link and get more information about the scholarship by clicking on the scholarship link.
The deadline for the University of Gavle scholarship application is January 15th, 2019
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.