SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Entries are now been accepted for the University of Exeter Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme UK 2018-2019– APPLY
The University of Exeter has officially announced the offer of scholarships in partnership with the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) for students from developing Commonwealth countries who would not otherwise be able to study a Masters programme in the United Kingdom.
What You Need To Know About University Of Exeter
The University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, South West England, United Kingdom. The university was founded and received its Royal Charter in 1955, although its predecessor institutions, the Royal Albert Memorial College and the University College of the South West of England, were established in 1900 and 1922 respectively.In post-nominals, the University of Exeter is abbreviated as Exon. (from the Latin Exoniensis), and is the suffix given to honorary and academic degrees from the university.
Eligible Fields of Study:
The University of Exeter has been granted a total of five awards for students studying one of the following courses:
- LLM Law
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- MSc Food Security and Sustainable Agriculture
- MA Theatre Practice
- MSc Environment & Human Health
- MSc International Tourism Management
An interested candidate can apply for this scholarship if they:
- are a Commonwealth citizen, refugee or British protected person permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country (please see the CSC’s webpage in link below for a list of eligible countries) AND;
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND;
- have not studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a developed country AND;
- are unable, either yourself or through your family, to pay to study in the UK AND;
- are not currently studying at a University of Exeter campus or are not a University of Exeter graduate AND;
- by August 2018, hold a first degree of either first or upper second class (2:1) classification, or lower second class (2:2) classification plus a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a masters degree) AND;
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme at Exeter in September 2018 in one of the following courses above.
Please note that all candidates must have met the English Language Requirements before applying.
Value of Scholarship:
Fully-funded scholarships for students from developing Commonwealth countries:
- 100% of tuition fees;
- return airfare to the UK;
- a maintenance award and additional allowances
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship please use the Electronic Application System (EAS).
updates on Application deadline will be communicated shortly
Award Provider: University of Exeter