The University of Essex is receiving applications for scholarships for international students studying at one of their global channel partners. Scholarships are for applicants starting their first year of undergraduate study at Essex in 2018-2019.
The University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England. It was established in 1963, welcomed its first students in 1964 and received its Royal Charter in 1965.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Offers are available for pursuing undergraduate studies.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the study of subjects by the university.
Scholarship worth up to £3,000
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
International students from partner institutions are eligible to apply.
Students must meet all of the following conditions:
- Be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
- is fully self-funding your studies.
- must meet publish standard conditional offer for your country and make Essex their firm choice on UCAS by 19 July 2018.
- select by one of global channel partner institutions (see full terms and conditions for details of eligible partners).
- in the first year of study at the University at the start of the award.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
July 19, 2018
How to Apply:
If you meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of your place by 19 July 2018 then you will receive a consideration for this award. The University will assess your eligibility based on the academic transcripts and certificates that you submit with your application for your place at Essex.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link