University of Dundee is glad to announce its Alumni Scholarship, 2019-2020, for postgraduate students who wants to study in the university.
This scholarship is for those who have completed their full undergraduate degree at the University of Dundee.
The University of Dundee aims to transform lives, working locally and globally through the creation, sharing and application of knowledge. Dundee’s vision is to become Scotland’s leading University, celebrated internationally for the quality of our graduates and our academic excellence.
Dundee’s achievements in the last few years prove that this ambitious aim is within reach. They are one of the world’s top 200 universities (Times Higher Education 2019) and one of only 12 in the United Kingdom to also hold a Gold Award in the Teaching Excellence Framework 2017.
What’s more, the university is also ranked among Europe’s most innovative universities, coming out top in UK in the Nature Innovation Index 2017 and in the top five among Reuters’ `Most Innovative Universities’ behind only Cambridge, Imperial, Oxford and Manchester.
Dundee has one of the highest student ratios of any British city and is both very student-friendly and a very cost-effective place to live.
Set in a beautiful countryside on the east coast of Scotland, it is a friendly and welcoming university city with plenty to see and do.
Dundee is also a stimulating place to be, combining a rich history with modern transformation; the exciting £1 billion Waterfront Project, focused around the new V&A Museum of Design, Dundee, is changing the face of the city centre and Dundee recently became the UK’s only UNESCO City of Design.
What you Need To Know About The University of Dundee Alumni Scholarship
If you have not yet applied to the University of Dundee and would like further information on the scholarship, please continue reading.
Level/Field of Study:
The scholarship is available to pursue different courses in postgraduate degree at University of Dundee in Australia under the following field of study.
- Study Subject: Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Pre-sectional English courses, Psychology, Social Work
The fellowship can be taken in AUSTRALIA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK , If you are an international student and you wish to study in Australia ,this is for you; Latest Australian Permanent Residency Visa & Citizenship Requirements
The scholarship is available to candidates from EU countries and also all international students.
The value of the scholarship is £1,500 in entry year and can also be applied pro-rata if you are studying a part-time course
University of Dundee Alumni Scholarship Eligibility:
EU, International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
The Alumni Scholarship is available to applicants who are applying for a postgraduate program and;
- Have completed their full undergraduate degree at the University of Dundee OR;
- Have studied at the University of Dundee for a period of time as International Exchange, Study Abroad or Erasmus student OR;
- Are the family member of an Alumni student who has completed a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Dundee. Family members must be mother, father, brother or sister.
How To Apply For The University of Dundee Alumni Scholarship
- Once you have submitted your course application and have been made an offer of entry to the University of Dundee, whether conditional or unconditional, there are two options:
- If you are a graduate, you do not need to apply for this scholarship separately as it will be assessed as part of your course application.
- If you are not the direct graduate and this is a family member, then you will need to submit a scanned copy of their degree certificate and proof of your relationship to contact us-at-dundee.ac.uk. You will also need to provide your Applicant/Student ID.
- We can only accept submitted documents if you have been made an offer of entry.
Scholarship Applications Deadline:
The deadline for the application of the University of Dundee Alumni Scholarship is October 1, 2019.