Graduate School of Business Scholarships
The University of Cape Town is offering 10 UCT Graduate School of Business Scholarships for the students who wish to study postgraduate degree program. These Scholarships are either awarded for full-time or modular study and could include full or partial funding of the tuition fees.
Teaching, learning, and research at the GSB are directed towards building a more economically prosperous, more equitable, and more integrated continent. High potential individuals, who may have the talent to create a much-needed significant transformative impact on business and society on the African continent, are too often dissuaded from pursuing their business education goals due to financial constraints.
The UCT Graduate School of Business is home to the only full-time African MBA ranked in the top 100 by the prestigious Financial Times and as just one of 73 schools worldwide to be “triple-crowned” (schools which are accredited by AMBA, EQUIS and the AACSB), the school is among the best in the world.
We take a four-pronged approach to excellence that combines academic rigor, societal relevance, innovation in teaching and thought leadership to transform our students – taking them from a place of knowing to do to being.
The Graduate School of Business Scholarships is committed to making business better. Our full-color thinking approach challenges taken-for-granted assumptions and practices and encourages students to do the same. With our roots in Africa, our focus is on emerging market business and our teaching and research are geared towards driving development and understanding in this context, which is characterized by high degrees of uncertainty, complexity, and inequality.
What you Need To Know About The University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business Scholarships
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Level/ Field of Study
Scholarships are available to study Postgraduate program. The Scholarships are awarded to study in all subjects offered by the university
The scholarship is taken in South Africa at the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
This scholarship is available for South African, US & Canadian citizens. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from the UCT Graduate School of Business Scholarships 2019, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available..
The scholarship covers the full cost of the course and Up to 75% of tuition fees will be paid per student.
University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business Scholarships Eligibility:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for South African, US & Canadian citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: All scholarship applicants need to comply with the other admission criteria of the University of Cape Town academic program for which they are applying.
1). Qualifying candidates need to be South African or African citizens or be a permanent resident for at least 1 year.
2). The scholarships generally cover tuition fees only, unless otherwise stated.
3). As such the following costs are not covered unless otherwise advised: Living expenses, flights, visa, subsistence, travel or application administration costs, all pre-application tests fees (including but not limited to GMAT test, GMAT Prep course, NBT and MCPA).
4). Candidates will be held liable for the full amount of the tuition fees if s/he does not complete the academic program.
5). Limited scholarships are available. To be eligible for consideration, applications for both program admissions and scholarship must be complete. (All scholarship applicants must also complete an application for their academic program of choice.)
6). Candidates must be accepted onto an applicable academic program to be eligible for a scholarship award.
7). Scholarships will be awarded during December 2019. Should you have received no communication by this date, please accept this as an indication that your application was not successful.
8). Preference will be given to MBA full-time candidates from historically disadvantaged backgrounds.
9). The scholarship committee’s decisions regarding recipients are final and no correspondence will be entered into thereafter.
10). The scholarship is not transferable across persons or UCT institutions.
11). It is not cash transferable and cannot be deferred to another year or transferred to another program.
12). The scholarship is only valid for the 2019 academic year.
13). The candidate is required to attend all classes and has the permission of his/her employer to do so (if employed).
14). UCT GSB reserves the right not to award any scholarships.
15). All shortlisted candidates will be required to:
- Complete an affidavit containing financial details
- Submit to a means test if required
- Sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply For The University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business Scholarships
- To apply for a scholarship, include a completed scholarship application form together with your full application package during the application period, which is October 31, 2018. The mode of applying is online.
UCT Graduate School of Business Scholarships Application Deadline:
This Graduate School of Business Scholarships deadline was on October 2018.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Masters Of Business Administration MBA| 11 Facts You Need To Know(Opens in a new browser tab)
- University of Groningen PhD Scholarship in Computational Linguistics in Netherlands, 2018(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Fully Funded MBA Scholarship for International Students in China, 2019(Opens in a new browser tab)
- PhD Scholarships at Open University in UK 2019-2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Roux Brothers Scholarship 2019-2020 |British chefs Scholarship(Opens in a new browser tab)
- UNESCO Andrei Stenin International Photo Contest 2019(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Piet Rietveld Scholarship for Developing Countries 2018 – Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Study South Africa: University of Cape Town Ranking, Tuition fees and Admission Requirements(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Fogarty PhD Fellowships at UCT in South Africa, 2019(Opens in a new browser tab)
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
The University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business is offering 10 scholarships for the students who wish to study postgraduate degree program.