University of Bonn scholarship-Ethopia
The University of Bonn in collaboration with the United Nations university institute for environment and human security is offering a full funded scholarship for students from developing countries to attend Masters Program in Germany.
Level – masters degree
Fields – eligible field of studies include
- Geographical approaches to risk, vulnerability and resilience
- New approaches to development geography Earth system science.
- Qualitative & Quantitative Methods, as well as GIS & Remote Sensing Social-ecological systems, Risk & Technology.
- Risk management and governance, forecast & prediction.
- Disaster management, disaster risk reduction (DRR) and humanitarian response.
- Graduated no more than 5 years ago
- Two years of practical experience in a field related to the study program
- Aiming at a career as practitioner in the field
Value – the scholarship will cover
- Tuition fee
- Living cost
How to apply
Students wishing to apply must fill out application forms
Deadline – January-feb. 2017