SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The University of Aberdeen is calling for applications for University of Aberdeen International PhD Studentship in Social Anthropology, 2018 to excellent applicants to take up a new PhD scholarship opportunity in the Department of Anthropology,in the university.
About University of Aberdeen, Scotland
The University of Aberdeen is a public research university in Aberdeen, Scotland. It is an ancient university founded in 1495 when William Elphinstone, Bishop of Aberdeen, wrote a petition to Pope Alexander VI on behalf of James IV, King of Scots to establish King’s College, making it Scotland’s third-oldest university and the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world.
Studentship is available to study PhD programme.
Field of study:
- Studentship is awarded in the field of Social Anthropology. These fall under the following broad themes:
- Anthropology of the North
- Environment, Creativity, and Perception
- Religion, Politics and the State
- Museums and Histories of Science
- Anthropology of Art and Craft
The Galloway Trust Studentship in Social Anthropology offers funding to cover fees plus a stipend of £14,500 over a period of three years.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Graduate in Anthropology area to include research methods in training already established.
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.
16th May 2018
How to Apply: You must submit a complete online application for a place to study for a PhD in Social Anthropology by 16 May 2018. You must include a 1000 word research proposal with your application.
We also recomend the following: