SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Opportunities are now available for University of A Coruña Fully Funded Summer School for students from developing countries in Spain, 2018;The degree, master or doctorate students, as well as senior and professional students, can participate in the ISS.
Its purpose is to increase the quality of the ISS by increasing the diversity of its students.
The University of A Coruña is a public institution whose primary objective is the generation, management and dissemination of culture and scientific, technological and professional knowledge through the development of research and teaching.
This is a three weeks intensive summer programme.
Field of study:
These are highly exceptional scholarships covering a course’s tuition fees plus accommodation and meals in a student hall of residence for up to one month
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
The programme offers 20 scholarships to increase the international diversity of students participating in its International Summer School.
Students from Lower and Middle-income developing countries are eligible to apply:
- Students must have with outstanding potential coming from highly low-income, lower-middle income or upper-middle income countries, according to GNI per capita, using the World Bank Atlas method.
- Academic standing is a requirement for these scholarships but, among the many applicants fulfilling this requirement, the main criterion is coming from an underrepresented country. If you come from a country that has many registered students, it is very unlikely that you will be offered such a scholarship.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level by the University.
30th April, 2018
In order to apply for a scholarship, you just need:
1. Tick the appropriate box in the student application form if your home country is an eligible country for these scholarships,
2. To provide a video presentation.
You must record a short video in English (around 1-2 minutes) stating the reasons why you would like to participate in Universidade da Coruña’s International Summer School and how that fits with your background and future prospects, name it as Your name surname_ ISS2018_UDC, ( i.e. Daniel García_ISS2018_UDC) post it on Youtube and paste or type the link on the corresponding box of your application.
This would be close to a personal interview and give us an idea about your motivation and communication skills in English. If your application is successful, this short video will also be for promoting the International Summer School by UDC.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click Spain Scholarships