Applications are currently invited for the ongoing developing solutions Masters scholarship in the UK. The Scholarships are designed for students pursuing their Master’s degree in the university. Students from Developing Countries are invited to Apply.
Developing solutions Maters Scholarship at Nottingham University is an opportunity for international students from selected countries to study master program at the university. In total there are 105 scholarships for 2020
The fields of these master scholarships are related to science, technology, and education. If you are interested in those fields as well as in having your next journey in Malaysia, you should not miss this opportunity.
Just take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need, to be a participant in the Ongoing Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship in the UK.
- What You Need To Know About The Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
- Level/Field of Study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Scholarship Worth of the Ongoing Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship in the UK
- Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship Eligibility:
- Application Procedure for the Ongoing Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship in the UK
- WE ALSO RECOMMEND
What You Need To Know About The Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2020
- 2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2020
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is open to masters students seeking to study in the university from developing countries. Subject taught in following faculties of the university are covered under this scholarship.
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you. Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The grant is open to international students. If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to Study Abroad, you can check out our Study Abroad scholarships available for international students.
Especially Students with any of the following nationalities are eligible to apply.
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
Scholarship Worth of the Ongoing Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship in the UK
The scholarships are fully funded by 100% and partially funded 50% tuition fee cover.
Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship Eligibility:
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below**
- If are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country*** AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree program (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September in an area of study within the (click each link below to see which faculty your school/department is in):
Priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for the Ongoing Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship in the UK
Applications should be made via the scholarships section of MyNottingham. Click here to log in once you have received an offer to study in 2020.
Deadline: 30th April every year.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Alex Ekwueme Commemorative Scholarship For Nigerians in UK 2020
- Ongoing: Internships For Journalists In UK 2020 [PAID]
- African Real Estate Society (AfRES) Scholarship for Africans in the UK 2020
- University of Warwick Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
- Global Citizenship Scholarship at the University of Bristol in the UK 2020
- Scholarships for One Young World 2020 in London, UK
- Saltire Scholarship for International Students in UK, 2020
- DA VINCI Scholarship for International Students in UK, 2020
- Duke University Scholarships 2020
- Bestway Foundation Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2020 in the UK
- 17 Scholarships for Kenyan students to study in UK 2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.