SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The University of New England is inviting applications for University of New England PVCR International Postgraduate Agricultural Research Awards. These awards are open to high-quality doctoral research candidates from Malaysia, Philippines, Bhutan, Vietnam and India to undertake the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
Scholarships are focused on enhancing international collaborative agricultural and agribusiness research and development activities.
The University of New England is a public university in Australia with approximately 22,500 higher education students. Its original and main campus is located in the city of Armidale in northern central New South Wales.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate research degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following areas: Agribusiness, Agriculture, Business, Food security, Agriculture technology, Agriculture production, Agriculture production technology and STEM education.
Scholarship Award: A fixed rate of AU$26,682 per annum, tax-free for full-time candidates, paid in fortnightly instalments.
Number of Scholarships: There are five scholarships available.
Scholarships can be taken in Australia
Eligibility:Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarships:
- Five UNE PIPARA’s are available to outstanding applicants who wish to enrol in a postgraduate research degree at UNE
- These Awards are for commencement of candidature from 1 January 2018
- The UNE PIPARA provides a stipend of AU$26,682 per annum, course tuition fees and single Standard Overseas Health Insurance
- The Awards are for a maximum duration of 4 years for a Doctoral degree, Doctor of Philosophy (Innovation) PhD.I.
- Applications are assessed on academic merit and research potential
Nationality: Scholarships are available to applicants who are residents of the following countries: Malaysia, Philippines, Bhutan, Vietnam and India.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To qualify for admission into UNE postgraduate programs students must have completed an educational qualification considered to be at least comparable to an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) bachelor degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must complete the Doctor of Philosophy (Innovation) PhD.I Application Form. This form is for both the candidature and scholarship application. Detailed instructions are included on the form. Please make sure all required documentation is attached, or your application may not be considered.
- All applicants are also required to complete an Innovation Project Prospectus along with the Doctor of Philosophy (Innovation) (PhD.I) Application Form.
- All applicants must provide two referee reports. The University will not request reports on your behalf.
- Referees must be qualified to speak with knowledge about your work during the qualification most relevant to this application and on your capacity for research. If you are also basing this application on relevant work experience/training, at least one of your referees must be able to comment on your relevant experience.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 19, 2017.