SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Global Scholarships for Postgraduate Students at University of Lincoln in UK .
University of Lincoln is delighted to offer global scholarships of £2000 each to the international student community pursuing postgraduate study in September 2017. Self-funding international students from all countries with overseas fee status applying for postgraduate programmes will be considered automatically. No separate application is required. Full details:
Level: Postgraduate Study
Field(s): all subjects offered by the University of Lincoln.
Deadline: 31st May 2017
Funded By: University of Lincoln, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Global Scholarships are targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The Global Scholarship of £2000 is available for postgraduate study in September 2015.
‣ University of Lincoln is a public research university in the city of Lincoln, England. The university has origins tracing back to 1861, and after gaining university status in 1992, was known as the University of Humberside until 1996 and the University of Lincolnshire and Humberside until 2001, when it adopted its present name.
‣ The University of Lincoln understands the importance of investing in your future and they want to ensure that they are able to provide as much financial assistance as possible.
‣ That is why they have a wide number of Global Scholarships for Postgraduate Students available to help you study in their historic city. Self-funding international students with overseas fee status applying for postgraduate programmes for the countries will be automatically considered for scholarships when you submit your application.
‣ Students from all countries are eligible. Self-funding international students with overseas fee status applying for postgraduate programmes are eligible.
Selection Criteria for Global Scholarships for Postgraduate Students
‣ These global Scholarships will be awarded based on:
English Language Standard
Supporting information which you have provided with your application.
Scholarship Application method
‣ Students automatically considered.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st May 2017 for September 2017 entry (can be extended at the discretion of the Director of International).
Please see International Scholarships Entry Criteria (PDF) for more information.
For further information or advice on our range of international scholarships, contact the International Office: email@example.com
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.