The School of Law is delighted to announce six half-fee scholarships for our three Masters’ programmes for the academic year 2017/2018. Students from EU countries are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
As a leading Irish Business School in a public university system, KBS is committed to excellence in teaching, and to fostering knowledge and understanding of business and society within a diverse, research active and socially engaged environment.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Study Subject: Half-Fee Scholarships Available for EU students in the following programmes:
- LLM/MA in Human Rights in Criminal Justice
- LLM in International Commercial Law
- LLM General
Nationality: Students from EU countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship covers the half fees of the students.
Number of Scholarships: Six scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
The School of Law is delighted to announce six half-fee scholarships for our three Masters’ programmes for the academic year 2017/2018. In order to be eligible for the award of the scholarship, students must:*
- Be accepted (or conditionally accepted) onto a Taught Masters in the School of Law at UL.
- Have attained a very good primary degree (level 8) or equivalent.
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, the submitted personal statement, and in some cases, financial need and professional/extracurricular achievements.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have attained a very good primary degree (level 8) or equivalent.
English language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: Email your application to the relevant Course Director: (including your personal statement)
- LLM/MA in Human Rights in Criminal Justice (Dr Ger Coffey, ger.coffey-at-ul.ie)
- LLM in International Commercial Law (Sinead Eaton, sinead.eaton-at-ul.ie)
- LLM General (Dr Kathryn O’Sullivan, Kathryn.OSullivan-at-ul.ie)
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 2, 2017.