Master’s Scholarships is now been awarded to Taught Students at The School of Politics and International Relations at the University of Kent. The scholarships are open to all overseas applicants on MA taught programs offered by the School at the Canterbury campus.
We are proud of our global vision, which is reflected in our wide range of international partnerships. We are the only school of politics and international relations in the country with a postgraduate centre in Brussels, which allows students of some of our programs to complete some or all of their programs in Brussels.
The agreements with partner institutions in Germany and Russia allow us to offer an international version of the double master’s degree in international relations and a joint international master’s program in peace and conflict studies.
All our teaching is based on the research interests of our academic staff. This means that they will be advised by experts in each field, who currently write articles, books and articles, attend lectures and play an important role in the development of modern political thought.
The size and strength of our university faculty generate a dynamic research culture and have led to the existence of three universally recognized research centres: the Conflict Analysis Research Center (CRAC), the Global Center for Europe (GEC) and the Center for Critical Thinking (CCT).
- About the School of Politics and International Relations Scholarship
- Level/Field of Study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Scholarship Worth
- College Admission Requirement
- General Entry Requirements
- International Students
- English Language Requirement
- How to Apply
- Application Deadline
About the School of Politics and International Relations Scholarship
The School of Politics and International Relations is one of the UK’s most exciting and dynamic places to study Politics and International Relations. University combines high-quality teaching with cutting-edge research in a supportive environment that welcomes students from all over the world to undertake undergraduate, postgraduate taught and research programs.
Our MA in International Relations develops its critical consideration of traditional approaches to the discipline. You will gain a deeper understanding of international relations and a more critical understanding of the best way to study international affairs. The program provides you with an ideal platform to access a job or improve your education.
You follow two compulsory modules, “Philosophy and methodology of politics and international relations” and “Theory of international relations”, which constitute a solid base for your studies. You can also choose from a complete set of modules according to your interests, including international security, conflict resolution, terrorism, negotiation, and mediation.
The University of Kent has long been a center of excellence for the study of this subject, which has been at the center of the concerns of the university since its inception in 1965. Kent has among its staff some of the leading authorities in this field. Regional and regional studies, conflict analysis, security studies, a theory of international relations and international ethics.
The Master in International Relations is one of the largest graduate programs of the School of Politics and International Relations and annually attracts a diverse group of students from all over the world.
More International Relations Masters Scholarship at University of Kent, UK
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2020
- 2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2020
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available for pursuing Masters programme within the School of Politics and International Relations at Canterbury. Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
Scholarships are open to all overseas applicants.
Aside from the Shuttleworth Foundation Fellowship program 2020, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Two types of scholarship are available. The first will reduce tuition fees for overseas students to £10,000 (an award of £4,670), we intend to make three awards of this scholarship. The second will offer a 10% reduction on overseas fees. The number of scholarships to be awarded will be at the discretion of the School of Politics and International Relations.
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must have submitted a separate, online, application for study on a taught MA programme within the School of Politics and International Relations at Canterbury in order to be considered for an Overseas Scholarship
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and candidates with a 2.1 and above will be considered for an award
- Where candidates are rated equivalent in terms of academic excellence, their financial circumstances will (if possible) be taken into account in deciding on an award
- In order to take up a scholarship, it will be necessary for an applicant to meet all of the conditions specified in their offer of a place on an MA programme within the School of Politics and International Relations
- Scholarships may not be deferred
- Any scholarship offered must be verbally accepted within one week of offer and firmly accepted by signing the University’s Terms and Conditions and returning these within one week of the date of the letter from the University’s Scholarship Unit enclosing the Terms and Conditions. If not so accepted, the offer will automatically be withdrawn without further intimation to the applicant
- Students who are successful in the application will have the opportunity to act as international ambassadors for the School of Politics and International Relations
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject or equivalent.
General Entry Requirements
All candidates are considered individually and additional qualifications, professional qualifications and experience will also be taken into account.
Check our website for international students to know the entry requirements by country and other information relevant to your country. Note that students with international payment cannot complete a part-time program due to visa restrictions.
English Language Requirement
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University. The University requires that all non-native English speakers achieve a minimum level of proficiency in spoken and written English before beginning a graduate degree. Some subjects require a higher level.
How to Apply
The application form should be completed in full and sent via email. Along with this application form student should also submit:
- A case for the award of a scholarship (no more than 1500 words)
- A piece of previous coursework (should not exceed 2,000 words)
The closing date for application May 31, 2020.
- Fully Funded Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Fellowship programme
- Kch Foundation Scholarships
- Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program
- iTransplant AOC : What You Need to Know
- Scarlett Family Foundation Scholarship
- Open Society Fellowship
- International Exlibris Competition
- $30,000 Alberta Gambling Research Institute Scholarship