University Graduate Internship in Human Resources
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy production and logistics company that is pleased to provide an exciting opportunity for students with a cumulative grade point average of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale. The University Graduate Internship is one of the exciting University Internship, take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship team has arranged all the details you need to win.
The 2019 University Graduate Internship in Human Resources is open to all students seeking a Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or Labor Relations or an MBA.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About University Graduate Internship
Level / Field of Study
The University Graduate Internship 2019 is available for Human Resource Management or Labor Relations or MBA
The University Graduate Internship in Human Resources is hosted in the United States.
There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2019.
The University Internship is available to only US citizens.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from the University Graduate Internship 2019, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. It is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Opportunities may include:
- Attending orientation and training events, field trips, social activities, weekly seminars and opportunities to meet and interact with functional leaders
- Participating in performance reviews with your manager, who will provide coaching and guidance throughout your internship, as will your assigned mentor
- Giving a presentation about your work assignment and projects, as well as what you learned from the internship program
An internship with Phillips 66 Human Resources will develop you technically and professionally using skills you have acquired in college:
- Challenging projects and work assignments that will allow for practical application of foundational knowledge
- Personal interaction with office and field employees, Phillips 66 HR management and other interns
- Individual development through on-the-job assignments as well as formal training opportunities
- Internship opportunities exist in Benefits, Compensation, Shared Services, Talent Management, Talent Planning & Acquisition, Labor Relations or as an HR Generalist
- HR internship opportunities exist primarily in Houston, Texas although opportunities at other Phillips 66 locations may be possible
Eligibility For University Graduate Internship 2019
In order to participate in the contest, the candidate must
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Graduating in Winter 2019 or Spring/Summer 2020
- Available for a minimum of eight continuous weeks
- Previous work experience in Human Resources and/or a related industry
- Willing to work in any of their operating locations
- Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1).
- Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
How to Apply For University Internship
To apply, you must apply through your university prior to university deadlines (if applicable). Apply online and complete the entire application process.
- To be considered for the opportunity, the applicants must attach an electronic copy of your resume and unofficial transcript and give answer all prescreening questions and provide your signature.
Deadline For University Graduate Internship 2019
Internship application deadline is Ongoing.
Internship Duration: A minimum of eight continuous weeks
For more information and application on the University Graduate Internship in Human Resources. Click on the link below:
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- Lembas Capital Creative Sales and Marketing Scholarship 2019
- University of Michigan – Flint in USA Freshmen Merit Scholarships 2019
- $2,000 APA Tom Cory Scholarship Program 2019-2020
- Amazon Accelerator Program 2019 -2020
- Google BOLD Immersion Program for United States, 2019
- International Monetary Fund Internship Program 2019-2020
- $1,000 College Success Scholarship 2019-2020 For Students
- US$60,000 TBF Burning Questions Fellowship Awards 2019-2020
- Denny’s Hungry for Education (HFE) Scholarship 2019-2020
- NYU Africa House Fellowship Programs 2019-2020
- Yale Greenberg World Fellows Programme for Emerging Mid-Career Leaders 2019 – 2020
- The HotelsCheap Scholarship Program 2019/2020
- Daniel Fund Scholarship Program 2019-2020