Applications are invited at the Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) for the 2017-2018 Edition of the Fondazione Edu scholarship scheme for Level 100 students from areas of need.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage deserving and needy students.
Foundation Edu is a family foundation specializing in higher education in Africa. It was founded in 2005, to realize the desire of the founders to promote young people’s access to higher education in developing countries namely Africa.
Course Level: Scholarship scheme for Level 100 students from areas of need.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in disciplines of technical-scientific and agronomic.
Scholarship Award: The Scholarship will cover tuition, books, as well as room and board, and will be awarded for four years as long as excellent academic standards of at least a B average of 3.00 CGPA continue to be met and need is demonstrated.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Ghana
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Are a Level 100 student.
- Obtained an aggregate of 14 or better at the WASSCE.
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educationally related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- Continuing science student with CGPA 3.75 and above (very limited slots)
Nationality: Ghanaian applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have CGPA 3.75 and above.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades) letters of recommendation and supporting need documents.
- For enquiries email finaid-at-ug.edu.gh.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 20, 2017.