SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Deanery of Biomedical Sciences announces that she is offering five Masters degree scholarships to international students who are interested in studying at the University of EdinburgH for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Application Deadline: May yearly.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be taken at (country): University of Edinburgh, UK
Eligible Field of Study: Biomedical Sciences
- The scholarships will be awarded to international (non-EU) students who are currently resident in one of the countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients
- Students must be liable for the overseas fee rate and have been accepted for admission on a full-time basis for the Masters programme in Science Communication and Public Engagement.
Selection Criteria: A Selection Committee will meet in June 2016 to select the scholarship holders.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome by July 2017.
Number of Awardees: Five (5)
Value of Scholarship: £2,000
Duration of Scholarship: One academic year
How to Apply:
- Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
Award Provider: University of Edinburgh
Important Notes: Interested candidates will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.