The University of Dundee is offering Nigerian students Scholarship opportunity to undertake Bachelors in Mineral Law and Policy at the University of Dundee, UK.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Scotland, United Kingdom
Eligible Field of Study: Law Candidate is to undertake Masters in Mineral Law and Policy.
About the Award: Energy has enhanced our lives: we have never been more connected and, today, more people have better opportunities, better health and better living conditions. This progress has been dependent on reliable, accessible energy.
Given the vital role of the energy sector, the Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy (CEPMLP) in partnership with the energy industry is offering a fully funded postgraduate scholarship leading to the degree Mineral Law and Policy LLM.
Type: Law Masters
Eligibility: Candidates eligible for consideration should:
- Available to Nigeria national / permanent resident full fee paying students on a full time, campus based Energy, Petroleum, Mineral Law & Policy postgraduate degree programme.
- Scholarship will be deducted from the published tuition fee for the intended academic entry year
- Prospective students must have formally applied to the University for an eligible course and received an unconditional or conditional offer.
- Prospective students must have fully completed the scholarships application form, sent with the formal offer email.
- Selection of students will be based on their academic performance to date, their formal application and the content of their scholarship application form.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- Payment of academic tuition fees
- 12 monthly stipends for living expenses for a single student
- International travel costs to start the course and travel back to Somalia once the course is completed
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of university programme
How to Apply: All applications must be made through UKPASS
Award Provider: Shell and ExxonMobil in cooperation with the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources of Somalia.
found useful carefully share……