Do you know that you can get £9,000 every year until the duration of your program to study an undergraduate program in London, the UK? Well, you can if you apply for the University College London. The University College London provides scholarships for domestic and international undergraduate students to study any course at the university.
Learn about how to apply for and win ths scholarship HERE!
About the University College London Undergraduate Scholarships
Applications are invited at the University College London Scholarships from a number of highly talented prospective students the opportunity to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree in any department. Students of any country can apply for these scholarships.
The Denys Holland Scholarship aims to support undergraduate students from any country, who without the support of the scholarship would be unable to secure the funding required to study at UCL, and who can demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities offered by UCL and the Student Union.
University College London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
All students whose first language is not English and who are not nationals of a country deemed by either the UK Home Office or UCL to be “majority English speaking”, must be able to provide recent evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programs for which they have applied.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2020-2021
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2020-2021
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2020-2021
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020-2021
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2020-2021
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Level/ Field of Study
University College London Scholarships offer is available to students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree in all the subjects offered by the university.
This Scholarship is To be Taken in the United Kingdom. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Aside from University College London Scholarships, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Scholarship Worth of the University College London Undergraduate Scholarships
The scholarship is worth £9,000 per year for three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress and scholars may choose to use all or part of the scholarship to cover fees. Any remainder is paid to the scholar as a maintenance stipend.
The scholarship may be held alongside other grants, bursaries, awards or scholarships, provided annual total funding does not exceed the cost of fees plus a reasonable sum for maintenance in any one year (as determined by UCL).
The number of scholarships is not specified.
Applicants should be
- Holding an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study in any department;
- In financial hardship, and be able to demonstrate that without the scholarship they would be unable to study at UCL;
- Preferably aged 25 or below at the time of commencing their studies;
- Able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.
- Entrance Requirement: UCL accepts A levels or International Baccalaureate (IB) for direct entry to undergraduate programs. Equivalent grades for other international qualifications can be found by using drop-down boxes provided on each degree.
- English Language Requirement: All students whose first language is not English and who are not nationals of a country deemed by either the UK Home Office or UCL to be “majority English speaking”, must be able to provide recent evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programs for which they have applied.
Applicants must provide UCL Student Number or UCAS Application Number for applications to be considered valid. If an application is received after this deadline it will not be deemed eligible and cannot be considered. Complete applications and supporting documentation should be submitted by email.
You can commence the application by clicking on the Scholarship Link
The deadline for application is July 5, 2020.
- Milliman Opportunity Scholarship
- 25 Scholarships for International students in Ireland
- SFI Industry Fellowship for Research in Ireland
- Irish American Home Scholarship
- Undergraduate Scholarships program at UCD in Ireland
- Central Bank of Irish Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
- Fully Funded PhD Fellowship for International Students in TCD, Ireland
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.