SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The University college Dublin is delighted to invite applications for the University College Dublin Masters Scholarships for African Students 2018/2019, All applications are to be submitted before the deadline as stated.
What you need to know about University of Dublin
University College, Dublin, is a research university in Dublin, Ireland. It has over 1,482 faculty and 32,000 students, and it is Ireland’s largest university.
As Ireland’s largest university, with its great strength and diversity of disciplines it was Founded over one hundred and sixty years ago, UCD is one of Europe’s leading research-intensive universities; an environment where undergraduate education, masters and PhD training, research, innovation and community engagement form a dynamic spectrum of activity.
The international standing of UCD has grown in recent years; it is currently ranked within the top 1% of higher education institutions world-wide. UCD is also Ireland’s most globally engaged university with over 30,000 students drawn from over 120 countries, and includes 5,500 students based at locations outside of Ireland. The University’s main Dublin campus occupies an extensive parkland estate of more than 130 hectares and offers world-leading facilities including the UCD O’Brien Centre for Science, UCD Sutherland School of Law, UCD Lochlan Quinn School of Business and UCD Student Centre.
university college dublin acceptance rate
This 164 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 10-20% making this Irish higher education organization a most selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
UCD allows eligible applicants to compete for places with a reduction of approximately 20% off the published points for the course they wish to enter. There are approximately 5% of UCD places reserved for eligible applicants.
LEVEL /FIELD OF STUDY:
Eligible Field of Study:
scholarship is To be taken in Ireland
ALL African countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Value of Scholarship:
- 100% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
- 50% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
Who Is Eligible To Apply For The University College Dublin Masters Scholarships
Applicants must be African, current residents of an African country, and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
- Open to all successful applicants to eligible full time, one-year taught Masters programmes who are citizens of and resident in Africa.
- Applicants must be self-funding and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
- This is a highly competitive scholarship, and as such successful applicants are likely to have obtained a first class honours degree (For Masters).
- Scholarships are renewable annually subject to the student maintaining an annual grade point average of no less than 3.08/4.2 (upper second class)
- In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application;
How to Apply For The University College Dublin Masters Scholarships:
In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application;
Application Deadline: February annually but the most recent update will be brought to you shortly, stay tuned please
WE ALSO RECOMMEND: