Entries are been submitted for the University in Canada Riva Loeb Entrance Awards at Ryerson 2017, all applications must be submitted before the stated deadline and all applicants are to comply with the stated deadline.
School(Institutions/ Country): Ryerson University
Level: undergraduate program.
Field(s): Awards are available for studying any courses available within the School of Nutrition
Deadline: 31 August 2017
Funded By: Ryerson University
|Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Riva-Loeb Entrance Awards are targeted for Students of Canada|
‣ Award No: Up to 4 entrance awards are available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Awards of worth $3,300 each will be given.
‣ Ryerson University is a public research university located in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Its urban campus surrounds the Yonge-Dundas Square, located at the busiest intersection in downtown Toronto.
‣ School of Nutrition at Ryerson University provides a diverse learning environment that prepares nutrition and food graduates for professional careers.
‣ The School of Nutrition offers a four-year baccalaureate program that focuses onnutrition, food and health from an integrative and multi-disciplinary perspective.
‣ School of Nutrition, Ryerson University, is funding Riva Loeb Entrance 2017 Awards for Canadian residents entering in their first year.
Riva Loeb Entrance Awards is
‣ Open to a first-year student entering the School of Nutrition program following a university experience obtained elsewhere (minimum 3.00 grade point average);
‣ must demonstrate financial need; must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person.
‣ a one to two page cover letter describing how the Nutrition program fits with the applicant’s own interests and aspirations; be an Ontario resident; Resume; Copy of Transcript(s); Budget Form
‣ Selection will be based on financial need.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants must submit a one to two page cover letter describing how the Nutrition program fits with the applicant’s own interests and aspirations; Resume; Copy of Transcript(s) via post.
- Student budget form [PDF]
- School of Nutrition cover form [PDF]
- Cover letter (one to two pages) that describes how the Nutrition and Food program supports the applicant’s interests and aspirations.
Important note: If you receive a School of Nutrition entrance award, you must remain enrolled in an 80% course load, or higher, for the fall term. If you withdraw or reduce your course load, you may be required to forfeit all (or part) of your award. The Student Financial Assistance Office will make this decision based on the terms of the award, the circumstances leading to your ineligibility and your educational costs incurred to date. A cancelled entrance award will be a charge against your university fee account.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 August 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.