University of Auckland is pleased to announce that applications are been accepted for the danish study abroad scholarship in new Zealand for the 2017 academic session. This scholarship is aimed at giving learning opportunities to Danish students.
The University of Auckland is the highest ranked New Zealand University in the main world university rankings. The University of Auckland has been ranked internationally as New Zealand’s leading university for Graduate Employability.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue master’s programmes.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- The scholarship is intended to partly or wholly cover the tuition fees at certain study programmes in other countries.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in abroad
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- You must be entitled to the student grant (SU) and fulfil the conditions for receiving it. (This applies even though you may not wish to receive the student grant).
- You must have been admitted to a study programme abroad. You must apply for admission yourself.
- You have to pay a tuition fee to your place of education abroad. You must produce documentation that you have paid the tuition fee, how much you have paid and what the tuition fee covers. Remember that your invoice must cover a maximum of 6 months’ tuition fee.
- If you are taking a complete masters degree, or your study period abroad takes more than one year, you must document the progress of your studies. In other words, you must document that you have followed and passed the courses and examinations that your study programme involves.
Nationality: Danish students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: English language tests and scores shown below meet our English language requirements. Applicants must satisfy the requirements in one sitting; the results are valid for two years from the date on the test certificate.
Minimum postgraduate English language requirements for 2017
- IELTS (Academic): Overall score of 6.5 and all bands 6.0 or better
- Internet-based TOEFL (iBT): Overall score of 90 plus a written score of 21
- Paper-based TOEFL: Overall score of 575 plus Essay (TWE) of 4.5
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE): Overall score of 176 and all bands 169 or better
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: Overall score of 58 and no PTE communicative skills score below 50. You must authorize the University to view and verify your PTE scores. See how can I submit verified PTE Academic results to the University of Auckland?
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB): 85
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online.
- Check the scholarship requirements and eligibility
- More detailed information about the application process is available at: Study Abroad programme application process.
Application Deadline: Applicants can apply for a study abroad scholarship at the earliest 12 months before the study programme commences.