SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are invited at the University of Antwerp for Doctoral Grant in the area of Tumor immunology and targeted therapies for solid tumours. Citizens of Belgium are eligible to apply.
The aim of this grant is to provide financial help to students of Belgium.
The University of Antwerp is a young, dynamic and forward-thinking university. It integrates the assets of its historic roots with its ambition to contribute positively to society.
Course Level: Grants are available to pursue doctoral programme.
Study Subject: Grants are awarded in the area of Tumor immunology and targeted therapies for solid tumors under the Project: Investigating combination strategies to treat non-small cell lung cancer.
Scholarship Award: When an FWO-SB fellowship is achieved, we offer
- a doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
- the start date of the scholarship will be 1 October, 1 November or 1 December 2017 or 1 January 2018;
- a gross monthly grant ranging from € 2.280,278 – € 2.419,84;
- a dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Profile and requirements
- You hold a master degree in Bioscience Engineering, Biomedical or Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medicine, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or equivalent.
- You have outstanding academic results.
- Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy
- You are strong-minded, quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
- Strong knowledge of immunology and oncology is required.
- Experience with sterile cell culture, flow cytometry and/or immunoassay is an asset.
- The first experience to handle small animals and/ or FELASA B would be a plus.
- A thorough knowledge of the Dutch and English language is mandatory.
- Candidates need to apply for an FWO-SB fellowship.
Nationality: Citizens of Belgium are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold a master degree in Bioscience Engineering, Biomedical or Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medicine, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or equivalent.
English Language Requirements: A thorough knowledge of the Dutch and English language is mandatory.
How to Apply: Applications can be submitted by mail to julie.jacobs-at-uantwerpen.be, until the closing date 12 August 2017.
Application Deadline: Application deadline is August 12, 2017.