The University of Amsterdam is calling for Applications from qualified persons for the PhD Position in Netherlands. The position is open for Dutch applicants in the field of Corporate Communication. The project for this position is focused on the debate on raising the retirement age in the Netherlands. This Phd position is basically for assisting students in their studies by providing them with Financial support.
About:The University of Amsterdam is a prestigious public university located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.It is the largest research institute of its kind in Europe. More than 50 senior researchers are permanently associated with ASCoR, and its English-language PhD program has more than 35 students.
Course Level: The position is available to pursue PhD.
Study Subject: The position is awarded in Corporate Communication.
Scholarship Award: The position will cover €2,222 to €2,840 gross per month.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the position:
- Hold a (Research) Master’s degree in communication science or disciplines and fields relevant to the project, or have equivalent qualifications. Candidates who are due to graduate before 1 October 2017 are also welcome to apply;
- Excel academically, as shown in the grade transcripts and curriculum vitae;
- Have elaborate experience with quantitative research methods, notably content analysis, network analysis, and experimental design, as indicated in their Master thesis and/or courses were taken;
- Have an excellent written and spoken command of English (good command of Dutch is preferred);
- Have excellent organizational skills;
- Have a strong wish to pursue an academic career.
Nationality: Dutch applicants can applicants are eligible for the position.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master’s degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have an excellent written and spoken command of English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Please state vacancy number 17-265 in the subject line of your application. To apply for this position, please send the following documents in English by e-mail to ascor-secr-fmg-at-uva.nl:
- ASCoR Application form;
- Motivation letter;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Proof of your Master’s degree. If you have not completed your degree at the time of application, please provide a statement from your supervisor confirming the expected date of completion;
- An academic writing sample in English (e.g., course paper, Master thesis).
- Please send all your documents in PDF format in one PDF file.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 14, 2017.