University of Adelaide is delighted to invite applications for the Adelaide Research Fellowships. The Fellowship is aimed to fund fees for Students pursuing their Research Studies in The University.
The University of Adelaide Research Fellowships Scheme has been established to retain, attract and support early-career and mid-career researchers of outstanding research calibre and potential. The research will give big impact, promote and build capacity in research skill and innovation.
Eligible Nationality: local and international applicants
Level Research Studies
Where: University of Adelaide, Australia
- This is open to applicants except staff holding a University of Adelaide continuing position.
- You need to be nominated by the university in advanced.
- You have to show your potential and commitment in your application.
- Circumstances that may be considered under ‘relative to opportunity’ provisions include but are not limited to some points as following:
- Employment outside the research sector, including time spent working in industry;
- Career disruption, such as pregnancy, illness, career responsibilities for immediate family;
- Restrictions on available resources; and
- Re-location of an applicant or other similar circumstances that impact upon research productivity.
How To apply: online
Opening date: 24 July 2017
Deadline: 4 September 2017