The University of Adelaide is pleased to announce the Family Scholarship for international students in Australia. The scholarship is one of the University of Adelaide International Students scholarships.
U of A Family Scholarships is open to candidates who are either spouse or immediate family of an existing University of Adelaide student or alumnus. Also, they must have offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student.
Basically, recipients of this scholarship get a reduction of 25% of the tuition for the minimum full-time period of the chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
All You Need To Know About The University of Adelaide Postgraduate Scholarships
The University of Adelaide is a public institution in Adelaide, South Australia. It has three main concentration areas. They are committed to excellence in education, research, and social engagement.
Level/Field of Study
The University of Adelaide Scholarships 2020 is open to pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the subject offered by the university. If you are searching for undergraduate scholarships or masters scholarships, you can click the links to various categories to find out other scholarships available to you.
The University of Adelaide Scholarships is hosted in Australia. There are other Australian Scholarships available for International students in 2020. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2020 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc
The University of Adelaide Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from the University of Adelaide Postgraduate Scholarships, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The University of Adelaide Family Scholarships offers a reduction of 25% of the tuition fee.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Have a University of Adelaide offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
- Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award that they are eligible for)
How To Apply For The University of Adelaide Scholarships
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link:
The University of Adelaide Family Scholarships is open throughout the year.
Link for More Information:
For More Information on The University of Adelaide Family Scholarships click on the link below:
- FACS Scholarships in Australia | Apply NOW
- 1,000 Australia Awards Scholarships for African Students With 3rd Class
- Transtutors Scholarship
- University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship for International Students in Australia
- La Trobe University Computer Science & IT Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia
- Lao Australia Scholarship
- Monash International Merit Scholarships In Australia
- University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship
- Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship in Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Newcastle in Australia
- Curtin University Merit Scholarships in Australia
- Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University for International Students
- Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia