SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The Universities without Walls is delighted to inviting applications for six Research fellowships for Canadian students for the academic session of 2017. These fellowships are available to solve a specific HIV programming challenge.
The aim of the fellowships is to provide learning and networking opportunities in community-based research (CBR) and Implementation Science for HIV health researchers in Canada
Universities Without Walls is a hub for distance education (e-learning, mobile learning and micro-learning), in-person and blended educational activities for the HIV movement in Canada. Its focus in HIV research, its dissemination and impact in diverse communities of practice such as nonprofit organizations, clinical teams, and academic students.
Course Level: These Fellowships are available to pursue research
Study Subject: These are available in of specific HIV programming challenge.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the followings:
- Each fellowship is for one year (12 months)
- Each fellow will receive number of e-learning and in-person learning opportunities and direct mentorship from the lead researchers in the program
- Each fellow will receive a training stipend of $25,000 for the year. This is not an award for living expenses. The funds must be spent in the intervention research activities and learning activities
- There are six (6) fellowships available to be distributed across Canada. REACH/UWW is committed to supporting fellows in seeking further funds for their intervention research activities.
Number of Scholarships: Six fellowships are available
Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for Fellowships:
- The REACH/UWW 2020 fellowship is open to individuals who hold or will complete a masters or PhD degree within five years of the application deadline in fields that can contribute to HIV implementation science, including the following areas: public health (including epidemiology or biostatistics), global health, public administration, health economics, health administration, health care and rehabilitation professions (e.g., nursing, occupational therapy, psychology, social work).
- Individuals working in, or with an established connection with, public health, clinical, policy and HIV community-based environments are encouraged to apply. Proof of established connections and capacity to collaborate will be required. Individuals will be required to secure a mentor in their host organization.
Nationality: Canadian applicants can apply for these Fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have masters or PhD degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
Application Deadline: Fellowships application deadline is May 15, 2017.