In a bid to further your education in Nigeria, one of the hurdles you will need to be conversant with is the Post UTME which comes after the JAMB exams. Gaining admission into UniUyo with a good JAMB score is a total mirage if you don’t do well in its Post UTME. To avert this, get a copy of Uniuyo Post UTME Past Questions and Answers immediately.
Let me shock you a bit. As an alumnus of UniUyo and one-time temporary contract staff in the admission office some years back, I can share a little secret with you; ENTERING UNIUYO IS NOT A CHILD’S PLAY, In fact, it is difficult, yet, it’s possible. Out of approximately 12,000 candidates that apply for admission in UniUyo, only 6,000 are taken. That’s an awful percentage.
But our Uniuyo Post UTME Past Questions as well as knowing what to expect in UniUyo Post UTME, will help you out by giving you an edge during your preparations. Read this article judiciously to find answers to the following:
What is the nature of UniUyo Post UTME 2020?
UniUyo conducted its first Post UTME in 2003, a year after its (Post UTME) inception. Aside from studying with the past questions, it is really important you take out time to study the proceedings of the previous years.
This will give you innate knowledge on how best to prepare; starting from the point of registration through the exam date and getting your results. While I advise you to get a copy, let me take you through a journey on what you should do from the point you indicate interest to study at UniUyo.
What is the UniUyo Post-UTME Cut-off Mark?
The cut-off mark is an agreed score established by a particular institution as the basis for admitting students in the study department. This score is generally credited to candidates based on their performance on a particular exam.
The fixed cut mark of Jamb for UNIUYO is 180. Some departments only receive applications from students who get certain higher scores. The table below shows departments and their UTME 2020 cut off marks.
Faculty of Arts
|Religious & Cultural Studies||181|
Faculty of Social Sciences
|Geography & Regional Planning||189|
|Political Science and Public Administration||186|
|Sociology & Anthropology||180|
Faculty of Business Administration
|Banking and Finance||181|
Faculty of Education
|Fine Arts Education||180|
|Political Science Education||183|
|Social Studies Education||182|
|Education and Social Science||180|
|Guidance and Counseling||181|
|Pre- primary & Primary Education||181|
|Agric. Economics & Extension||180|
|Fisheries & Aquaculture||180|
|Food Science & Technology||180|
|Forestry & Wildlife|| 184|
|Soil Science –||183|
| Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences|
|Botany & Ecological Studies||180|
| Faculty of Clinical Sciences|
Medicine& Surgery (MBBS)
Human Anatomy –
|Faculty of Law||Law (228)|
| Faculty of Pharmacy –|
| Faculty of Science/Basic Medical Sciences|
| Faculty of Science|
| Geoinformatics & Surveying-|
Urban & Regional Planning
| 181 |
| Faculty of Engineering|
| 186 |
Why You Should Get the UniUYO Past Questions Papers
The University of Uyo is a highly competitive university. Only a little portion of the total number of students who apply to the university gains admission. The secret to the selection of the successful student is the aggregate scores of candidates. However, the secret of students who made it to the admission list is studying with Past Questions.
We have discovered that over the years, the University of Uyo repeats their past questions. If you get this past question, you will be better equipped to pass the UniUYO Post-UTME in one sitting and be among those selected for admission.
If you purchase a copy of this Post UTME, you will get access to our team of experts. They will amongst other things, connect you to other candidates and create a basic platform for you all to exchange ideas. This team of experts will also share information on where to get a scholarship as an undergraduate or even study abroad options you may benefit from.
We have gathered past questions and answers dating as far back as the year 2010 and have discovered that most of the questions are repeated. So, we are assuring you that the questions you get when you purchase this UniUYO Past Questions and Answers are real past questions that you will likely encounter on the exam day.
How to Get the UniUyo POST UTME past Questions and Answers.
The UniUYO Post UTME past question cost N1, 000 for your subject combination, and to get it, follow the steps below:
You will write the same subject combination you wrote in UTME for the UniUYO Post-UTME. So, we have compiled the subject combination you wrote in UTME based on the course you applied for in UniUYO.
Therefore, all you need do is specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
There are three methods of purchasing our original UniUYO Post UTME past questions and answer. They are:
Direct Bank Deposit
For any of the payment method above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll input your card details and email address. Upon payment, you will get an mail of the past question you had selected in Step One.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of UniUYO Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “UniUYOMedicine and Surgery Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
Samples of UniUyo Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
1. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage. (A) would(B) will (C) used to (D) could
2. He did not attend the final burial …. (A) rite (B) rights (C) rites (D) right
In the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
3. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials. (A) give away (B) give out (C) give in (D) give up
1. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12 (B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
2. Three consecutive positive integers a, b and c are such that b2 = 4(a + c). Find the value of c. (A) 3 (B) 6 (C) 9 (D) 5
3. Find the number of sides of a regular polygon whose interior angle is twice the exterior angle. (A) 5 (B) 6 (C) 8 (D) 9
1. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery? (A) Chlorine (B) Oxygen (C) Hydrogen (D) Ammonia
2. The principal constituents of natural gas is … (A) methane (B) ethane (C) propane (D) butane
3. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X? (A) 2.0 (B) 3.0 (C) 5.0 (D) 4.0
1. A car X moving of mass 500kg accelerates at 1ms-2 when the force due to the engine is 600N. (A)(B)(C)(D)
2. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec , what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E) 20kw
3. If two equal charges each 1C were separated in air by a distance of 1km, what would be the force between them? (A) 2KN (B) 3KN (C) 9KN (D) 10KN (E) 4KN
1. Ribosomes are found in all living cells. What is their function? (A) cellular respiration (B) synthesis of proteins (C) excretion of waste products (D) intracellular transport
2. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except (A) Plants (B) Animals (C) Temperature (D) Meadows
3. Carbohydrates are stored in animal cells as (A) glucose (B) glycogen (C) maltase (D) starch