Young People are invited to apply for the Uniting4Climate VR/360 Video Pitch Competition for young people 2017, eligible persons whom have complied with the eligibility criteria are welcome to grasp the opportunity and apply
- i. Content: clearness and effectiveness of the video in narrating a story about climate change, promoting action, and/or offering new solutions.
- ii. Innovation and originality: telling a climate story in a fresh and unusual way, appealing to a broad and diverse audience, and encouraging further thought and action.
- iii. Overall impact of the project: main impact and effects resulting from the activity on the local social, economic, environmental and other development indicators.
- The winning entry will be given the opportunity to work with Connect4Climate and their production partners to transform the concept into a 360-video (Virtual Reality) production.
- Innovation and originality
- Overall impact of the project
- The winner or winners will be presented in November, in Bonn, Germany during the United Nations Climate Change Conference, COP23.
- The winning entry or entries will also receive special recognition at relevant Connect4Climate events, and be prominently featured and promoted through the social media channels of Connect4Climate and Partners.
Application Deadline: November 18, 2017 11:59 pm EST
For More Information: