The United Nations is happy to call on applicants to apply for the United Nations Long-term Fellowship Program for Developing Countries in Italy 2017/2018, only eligible applicants will be considered for this program.
The Master in Navigation and Related Applications (MNA) Programme begins in January 2018 and lasts for 12 months including a period ranging from 3 to 4 months for hands-on pilot project (internship). Lectures will be held in English at Politecnico di Torino premises.
- The United Nations also may provide a number of selected participants with international round trip air ticket between the participant’s international airport of departure andTurin, Italy.
Applicants should be:
- nationals of developing countries or countries with economy in transition;
- duly nominated by their governments;
- age of candidate should not exceed forty (40) years;
- should have the academic and professional backgrounds required by the specific fellowship programme (candidates for the MNA programme are required to have completed Master Degree or equivalent (5 years University degree) in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Communication Engineering, Information Technology or related subjects. Other degrees in different technological fields can also be considered by the Master’s Programme Commission; and
- should be able to make professional use of the experience gained in the Programme.
The required documentation must be completed and forwarded to the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs by no later than 27 September 2017 11:59 a.m (CEST). Please read the Terms of Participation document for instruction on completing documentation. Required documentation can be downloaded from links below in MS Word and PDF formats.
IMPORTANT: In addition to the application form given below, all applicants areREQUESTED also to fill up the on-line application form of Politecnico di Torino and submit it to the institute. That will help co-organizers to streamline the process of selecting recipients of the fellowship grants. Please use this link to see how to proceed with this on-line application .
- Information Note
- Terms of participation in the long term fellowship programmes offered through and/or administered by the United Nations Programme on Space Applications